Ch. 18

Jack's pov-

After retrieving Brook and deciding to go back home, Abbie was quite tired. In the car we were sat in the way back this time. She rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. When I thought she was asleep I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Hmm.." She mumbled and turned her face so it was in the crook of my neck.

"We're the only single ones now. Wanna change that?" I whispered in her ear. Her eyes shot open and she looked up at me.

"Yes." She said before leaning up and kissing me. I was really happy to be able to call Abbie mine now. I've really liked her ever since the day I first saw her.

By the time we got back to the flat, all the girls and Brook were asleep. We all carried our loved one up the stairs and into the flat. Rye and Andy had to wake up Maddy and Nicole so they could climb up to the top bunks. We had stopped by the girls hotel room on our way home to get their suitcases and cancel their stay at the hotel since they were gonna stay with us until they found a place nearby.

We all got settled into our beds and were soon fast asleep.

Nicole's pov-

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting the window and a bright flash if light followed by a low rumble. I clenched my eyes shut and squirmed around in Andy's arms so I was facing his chest. I accidentally woke him up in the process. When he felt me shaking he tightened his arms around me and pulled me closer.

"Shh.. what's wrong princess?" He whispered.

"S-storms give m-me really bad a-anxiety." I whispered back.

"Well there's no need to worry. I'm gonna keep you safe. Nothing can get to you, ok?" He told me. I nodded my head, instantly relaxing a bit. He started tracing shapes into my back, calming me down enough to fall asleep again.

-Morning-

Maddy's pov-

"Rye, could you shut up?" I grumbled, turning over and burying my face into the pillow.

"No. You need to get up, it'd technically the afternoon now and I've been waiting for my morning cudles since nine am." He said with a fake pout.

"Aww, poor Rye Pie didn't get his morning cuddles. I guess he's gonna have to deal with lots of afternoon ones." I replied in a baby voice. He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me, putting his head in the crook of my neck.

"I hate to ruin your cute moment, but we're kinda looking for a place to live so you might wanna get your butt down here if you want any day in it." Abbie said from the couch were Jack and Andy were sitting with Nicole and Abbie on their laps.

"Ugh, fine." I groaned. I reluctantly climbed off Rye's bunk, him following behind me. He sat down in the middle of the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I looked at Nicole's computer screen to see that they were looking at flats in Slough.

"Oo, what about that one?" I asked. Nicole clicked on the one I was pointing to.

"It's actually in this building. It's on the top one." She said. It was a reasonable price and looked exactly like the boys and Blair's place.

"What'd you think?" Abbie asked.

"I think you guys should take it cause then you'd be close to us so we could have cuddles almost whenever we wanted." Andy said. We all laughed and nodded our heads. Nicole got her phone out and called the number since it was a 'for sale by owner' thing. She left the room to talk to the lady and when she came back she looked really excited.

"We got it! We can move in tomorrow!" She squealed, jumping up and down. Abbie and I joined her. The boys just laughed at us.

"I'm home!" We then heard Blair say as he walked into the boys room. He looked at us questioningly.

"Who are these lady's?" He asked the boys.

"That's Nicole, she's my girlfriend, that's Maddy, she's Rye's girlfriend, and that's Abbie, Jack's girlfriend." Andy answered his question.

"Nice to meet you girls, I'm Blair. So where are you all from?" He gave us each a hug and asked us a few questions.

"I'm from Kansas." I answered first.

"I'm from Pennsylvania." Maddy informed him.

"I'm from England." Abbie went last. He nodded.

"Oh and Blair, their also amazing singers." Jack told him. He cocked an eyebrow and looked at us.

"Oh yeah? Sing a song." He said to us. We looked at each other and nodded our heads.

I started singing 'Sad Songs' by We The Kings. I was singing a part and Maddy joined in with a middle part and Abbie with a low part. Blair looked really shocked and when we had finished he clapped his hands and thought for a second.

"You know what, I wanna put you three on trial for a week to be a new girl band. Would you like that?" He asked us. We all shook our heads yes rapidly.

"That'd be amazing!" We all said at the same time.

Could this week get any better?

___________________________

I really hope your all enjoying this. I hope you've had/have a great day.

Ilya

~