Ch. 35

Maddy's pov-

I arrived home late at night. I put my things into my old room before peeking into Will's room. He was sitting up in bed on his phone. He heard me open his door and looked in my direction.

"Maddy?" He asked.

"Will!" I said happily. I really did miss him. I went over to his bed. He scooted over and sat down beside him, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. "I missed you. How have you been?"

"Good. So I saw on Abbie's Instagram the picture of you and that ine guy from the band you like. Are you two like a thing now?" He asked me. I chuckled.

"Yeah, were a thing now. You seeing anyone?" I asked him. He blushed a bit. "Ooo, Will's got a girlfriend." I said and poked his side.

"Oh shut up. And correction, I have a boyfriend." He said proudly.

"Aw, Will that's amazing!" I said. He nodded his head.

"Yeah, his name is Chris and he's coming over on Christmas." He said happily.

"Yay, I can't wait to meet him!" I said happily. "So how is Jill?" Jill is our aunt. 

"She's, well she isn't doing too good to be honest. She's at the hospital now. Did they tell you what she's sick with?" He asked me. I shook my head no. "Well she has cancer and there not sure how much longer she'll have. Mason and Christy are coming home tomorrow to see her and spend Christmas with us. Were hoping they'll release her from the hospital before Christmas though so she can be home." He explained to me. I nodded my head, trying to soak everything in.

"Ok. I'm gonna go get some sleep so I'm not grumpy when we see Mason and Christy. Love you." I said to him before going back to my old room. I laid in bed and texted Rye.

Me: I'm home now. Just been told my aunt has cancer. We don't know how much longer she has. I'm ok though, don't worry. Love you

Rye🐝❤: I'm sorry babe. Keep me posted. Sleep well. Love you too

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

Time skip~Next morning

I woke up to someone gently shaking my shoulder I opened my eyes to see my older cousin, Christy and her daughter, Lily. I smiled and hugged them both.

"Sorry to wake you. We know you got in late last night and your probably super jetlagged, but we're going to the hospital now to see mom if you wanna come. Mason, Hannah, and Kyle are here too. Greg will be here in a bit with Carl." She informed me.

(A/n. Ik this is confusing so here we go:
Jill- 56, Maddy's aunt
Will- 15,Maddy's brother
Christy- 28, Maddy's cousin
Mason- 22,Maddy's cousin
Lily- 3, Christy's youngest daughter
Greg- 30, Christy's husband
Carl- 9, Christy's oldest son
Hannah- 21 years old, Mason's girlfriend
Kyle- 1 year old, Mason's son)

"Yeah I'll go! Just let me get ready real quick." I told her. She nodded her head and left the room. I got up and went to my closet. It was nice having a bigger selection of clothes to pick from. I'd have to take some more clothes back with me after tour was over since I'm going stratight from here to Kansas to meet back up with Nicole on the 3rd of January then we're flying together to LA were we'll meet up with the Abbie, Erin, and the boys, and Harvey. I picked out a cute yet comfy outfit and went upstairs to see the others.

Maddy's outfit-