Ch. 57

Andy's pov-

The girls walked out of the elevator and my eyes immediately fell on Nicole. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress with a strip of lace covering her core. She looked amazing. Her hair was straightened and a smaller section was pulled back on the side. Her makeup looked amazing, mainly because it was more of a natural look so it didn't cover up too much of her. She walked over to me and stopped about two feet in front of me.

"Damn babe." I breathed out as I placed my hands on her hips. She smirked.

"Damn Fovvler." She said softly. My heart skipped a beat.

Rye's pov-

Maddy strutted out of the elevator and I swear she was trying to mess with my mind and my heart. The second she was close enough to me I grabbed her hands and crashed my lips against hers. I felt her smile into the kiss. When we pulled away she giggled and I was left there in a daze.

"C'mon, Ryan." She whispered as she laced our fingers together and pulled me towards the exit of the building.

Jack-

When I saw Abbie, I swore my heart skipped a million beats. I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful human being walking towards me with a wide smile on her face. I stood a little taller and adjusted my shirt.

"Hi." She whispered and took my hand. I interlocked our fingers and kissed her forehead.

"Hello." I said breathlessly. She giggled and smirked.

"C'mon, I'm exited!" She said happily as she pulled me out today the hotel lobby.

Harvey-

Erin looked amazing. I couldn't stop steeling long glances at her as we traveled to the restaurant all of were going to.

"You know it's not polite to stare?" She whispered in my ear, startling me.

"Well, I'm sorry that you just look so damn gorgeous, it's hard not to." I whispered back. She blushed and hid her face in my neck. "Dont hide from me!" I said as I brought her face up so she was looking at me and connected our lips a slow and passionate kiss.

"Alright you two. C'mon, were here." Mikey said dramatically.

We pulled apart and rolled our eyes, complaining to Mikey in the process.

Brook-

Mikey and I got seated a few tables away from Harvey and Erin. We were all in the same place, just different tables.

"You look great tonight, babe." Mikey said as he grabbed my hand under the table. I smiled and felt my cheeks blush as they burned from smiling so much.

"Says you. I'm really glad we can finally have a proper date." I replied. He nodded his head.

"I am too." He said as he smiled and ran his thumb over my knuckles and started a conversation.

___________________________

Sorry this took me so long and it's so short. I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you within the next few chapters.❤️❤️❤️

Ilya

~