Ch. 58

Andy's pov-

"This place is nice." Nicole said as we were being seated at our table. I nodded my head and, being the gentleman that I am, pulled her chair out for her. She blushed and took her seat.

"It is." I replied and sat across from her. The waiter, who might I add looked to be about Nicole's age and I could swear he couldn't take his eyes off of her, took our drink orders and left.

"So why did you guys just decide to take us out all of a sudden?" I looked up as Nicole's voice filled my ears. She was looking at me and smiling. I grabbed her hand that was resting on the table and smiled back at her.

"We all just figured that we hadn't been on proper dates yet and it was the perfect time since we had a free night in Vegas." I responded to her as she nodded her head slightly.

"Well I'm glad we're doing this. We haven't had time to ourselves in a while." She said and laughed a bit. He smile was so adorable.

"Yeah, me too. I miss spending time with you. Don't get me wrong, I love the others, but nothing beats time alone with my favorite." I said and winked at her. She giggled and looked down as her cheeks turned a dark pink. I smirked and reached across the table, placing my finger under her chin and cause informed her to look at me.

"Your too good for me." She said quietly and intertwined our fingers. I shook my head.

"No. Your the one that's too good for me." I told her. When she tried to speak, I shushed her and we finally came to an agreement that we were, in fact, perfect for each other and both deserved each other more than anything.

Maddy's pov-

When our food arrived, neither Rye nor I were very hungry, so we took small bites and continued to laugh about whatever.

"I say we prank Jack soon." Rye said and took a drink of his water. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Or Brook. The spoon game prank is still one of my favorite things on your channel, aside from Brook falling into the lake, that was the best." I replied and continued to laugh, remembering the clip from an old vlog of Brook ending up in the lake.

"Oh my gosh, the lake! I had almost forgotten about that!" Rye laughed.

We continued to discuss who would be funnier to prank until Ryes phone dinged.

"I got a text from Blair. We have to be back at the hotel in 30 minutes." He said and placed his phone back into his pocket. I sighed and looked at the time. It was 8:30.

"Here's your bill." The waitress said and brought by the slip of paper.

I tried to take it from her but Rye pushed my hand away and pulled his wallet out. I sighed and rolled my eyes, sinking down into the chair, knowing I wouldn't be paying.

"Ready?" He asked and stood up, offering me his hand.

I smiled up at him and placed my hand in his. He laced our fingers together and guided me out of the building and down the street, back towards the hotel.

Mikey's pov-

"I had fun tonight." I said to Brook as we walked hand in hand back to the hotel. He looked over at me and smiled his cute little smile.

"I did too." He said before leaning his head on my shoulder. I chuckled a bit at his cuteness and saw the blush spread across his cheeks.

I smirked to myself and continued leading the way.

___________________________

Ugh I'm so sorry. The other two will be in the next chapter which hopefully won't take as long and I'll finally have my ideas back for this book. Cross your fingers. Anyways...

Ilya

~