Ch. 17

Nicole's pov-

"Oh, Nicole. How could I ever not care about. Sh*t Nicole, I'm f*cking in love with you! I would've told you but I was waiting for the right time. I love you so much. Your not useless, you haven't done anything wrong. You've done everything right. I love you more than anything. Nicole, please, will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I was shocked.

"Yes!" I said and fell into his embrace. We both felt that it was a bit too soon for a kiss yet. We wanted to start with the basics, holding hands, hugging, cuddling, and kisses on the cheek/forehead. We didn't wanna take things too quick.

"Come on." He said, taking my hand and turning us towards the others just to see them all standing there staring at us.

"You guys are the cutest thing I've ever seen before!" Maddy and Abbie squealed and jumped up and down.

"What about us babe? I though we were the cutest!" Rye said with a fake pouty (sorry theres probably a lot of spelling mistakes in here😬😂). Maddy turned to him and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Number one were second, and number two, were technically not even a thing so their the cutest." Maddy told him but then kissed his cheek.

"Alright fine. Maddy, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked her. He was surprised, just as I had been when Andy asked me. She nodded her head and then kissed him on the lips.

"Wow. You lot are the lovebirds. Am I right Brooky?" Mikey asked. He got no response.

"Brook?" He said again, louder this time. We all started to get a bit concerned.

"Brook!" We all started yelling his name in hopes to find him.

"Okay. Let's split up! Mikey go with Andy and Nicole. Maddy come with me. Let's find Brooklyn!" Rye said. We all nodded our heads and the two groups went off in different directions.

"Mikey? Are you ok?" I asked Mikey as I noticed he was crying. He shook his head.

"No. Brook's my boyfriend. I'm worried sick about him!" He said, more tears falling from his eyes. I wrapped him in my arms.

"It's gonna be ok Mikey. We're gonna find him ok?" I told him. He nodded his head.

"You two are together huh? That's really cool mate!" Andy said while wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

We continued to walk, yelling out Brooks name, but we couldn't find him. We all hoped that the others had found him somehow somewhere.

Rye's pov-

"Look over there! There a blond headed guy sitting against that tree. Maybe it's him. Brook!" Rye yelled out. The guy at the tree lifted his head up revealing that it was indeed Brook, and that he had a black eye and a cut on his cheek.

"Brook! What happened?" I asked running towards him. He handed me a price of paper when I was close enough to him.

The paper said:

I told you all to be careful. Seeing her hook up with that douchebag was the last straw. I had to do something about it. I took the easiest one I could find. This time it's just a few bruises and cuts, next time you might not be that lucky.

-Gabe

My hands started to shake a bit and I handed the letter to Rye for him to read while I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Nicole.

M- Maddy N- Nicole

N- Did you find him?
M- Yes. Um were near the entrance to the lake by a lake. You might want to get here quickly.
N- Ok. We're on our way!

I knelt down in front of Brook, whipping his tears away and examining his eye and cheek.

"Where's Mikey?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"He's coming with Rye and Nicole. He'll be here in no time I promise. Why do you want Mikey so badly?" I asked.

"We're kinda together and he's the only one that can calm me down." He replied. I nodded my head.

"Brooky!" We heard the familiar voice of Mikey yell out. He came running towards Brook, wrapping him up in his arms and kissing him on the lips. "I'm never ever letting you go ever again. I love you Brook!"

"I love you too Mikey!"

___________________________

Another update! There might be another one today but I'm not 100% sure. Thank you all!

Ilya

~