Ch. 10

Abbie's pov-

As we were waiting for the pizza to arrive, we were just all sitting, or laying, around and talking. I was sat on Jacks bunk with him to my right and Brook to my left. Maddy and Nicole were on the sofa, Andy and Rye insisting that they find a way to sit with them, so they ended up sitting on the arms of the couch, and Mikey was lying down comfortably on his bunk.

"So you two came all the way from America to see us?" Rye asked Maddy and Nicole. They nodded.

"Well that and to meet Abbie of course." Nicole told him. He nodded and had a look that said 'thats sick' on his face.

Then we all heard a knock on the door, signaling that the pizza was probably here.

"I'll get it." Andy said as he got up and went to the door.

Andy's pov-

We were all expecting the pizza to be here, so I went to get it. But when I opened the door, there was a very tall, dark haired, good looking man leaning against the doorframe.

"Can I help you?" I asked him, feeling a bit odd.

"Yeah. I know that Nicole is here. I'd like to speak to her." He said. I nodded my head and closed the door so I could get Nicole.

"Nicole, someone's here for you."

Nicole's pov-

Why would someone be here for me? I hesitantly got up and walked to the door, Andy sitting down in my spot.

I opened the door only to wish that I hadn't.

"So, why the hell did you leave me?" Gabe asked me as I felt the tears gather in my eyes. I didn't respond, so he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the flat, dragging me down to the main level.

"Your the one that cheated on me, Gabe, so I don't know why your here!" I said angrily. I tried not to let the tears fall because then he'd think I was weak. "How did you find me anyways?"

"I tracked your phone you dumb b*tch!" He raised his voice, clearly annoyed. "Now, I'm here to make a deal with you. I'll give you the rest of today with those days in there cause I'm nice, but by nine you come with me and we go back to America and you become my girlfriend again. But if you don't show up at our meeting spot at nine pm, then I will track you again and I will hurt you and anyone that's close to you. Do you understand me?" He said nastily, getting too close for comfort. I nodded my head. He hit me.

"No, b*tch! I wanna hear you say it!" He snarled.

"Yes!" I said, this time the tears streaming down my face.

Then he walked out, not before hitting me across the face first. I collapsed right then and there. Why was I so stupid? I knew he had the tendency to be violent, but only when he was drunk, so why didn't I change my number.

Maddy's pov-

Nicole had been gone for a little while now. Andy had told us about the uneasy feeling he had gotten from the guy.

"Um.. I think I'm gonna go check on Nicole." I said as I stood up.

"I'm gonna come with you." Abbie said as she got up and followed me.

We opened the door to the flat and decided to go down first. When we got to main level, Nicole was on the ground, shaking and crying and curled up into a ball. When she heard footsteps she flinched away and tried to scoot into a corner.

"Go away!" She almost screamed but her voice was so hoarse from crying the she couldn't.

"Sh, Nicole, it's Maddy and Abbie." I said, sitting down beside her, Abbie on the other side.

Nicole unburied her head from her knees and looked up at us. There were tear stains all down her cheeks and her cheeks were extremely red and starting to bruise in places.

"Nicole, what did he do to you?" Abbie asked exactly what I was thinking.

"Um, so.. he's my ex. He cheated on me so I left him. Everything was fine until he trackede drown because of my phone and he took me down here and made a 'deal' with me. He said that by nine I had to be with him and we'd go back to America and I'd be his girlfriend again. And if I didn't meet him at nine than he'd find me and hurt me and anyone that's close to me. Then when I didn't answer him he hit me. And then he hit me again before leaving." She told us everything that happened.

"Oh my gosh Nicole. That's horrible. We can't let you go with him. Who knows what he'll do do with you if you go with him. Come on, let's go back to the flat. We need to tell the boys." I told her as I helped her up. She was still shaking an insane amount, enough to start an earthquake.

Nicole's pov-

When we walked into the flat, the boys all looked up to see my horrible state. Andy's face changed from concerned to a mix of panic and anger. He jumped up and pulled me into a hug. I cried into his chest, deciding that it's probably better to let it all out.

"God Nicole, I'm so sorry." He said, a tear wetting the top ofy head.

___________________________

Oooo. Bet ya didn't see that coming😂. So nothing can ever be completely perfect so yes the girls, and boys, will all find there way into some possible trouble.

I hope you enjoyed!

Ilya

~

Fate ~ A Roadtrip FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara