Ch. 48

Nicole's pov-

The boys got back into rehearsals as I sat down against the mirror again. Maddy and Abbie sat either side of me and I rested my head on Maddy's shoulder as Abbie put hers on mine.

"You know everything is gonna be ok as long as you've got us, right? And besides, your eighteen, if it does happen he can't boss you around." Maddy said. I slightly nodded my head.

"The thing I'm worried about is Dax. He's not old enough to defend himself. I don't know, maybe my dad will actually change, but I don't really think he can change. He said he did the first time and the second time, so why would he the third time? I don't know, I should just stop thinking about it for now." I said to them as I sighed and looked at Andy as he sang his part 'I Miss You'. He looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I decided to push all thoughts to the back of my mind and forget about them for now and just have fun with these people that are here with me now.

"You know what? I'm not gonna think about it. I'm just gonna have a good time with you guys. You guys don't deserve to be drug down because I'm worrying about things that aren't even happening for a while and probably won't even happen. I love you guys, all of you." I said as I lifted my head from Maddy's shoulder and wrapped an arm around her and Abbie's shoulders. They smiled at me. I smiled back, a true, genuine, happy smile.

"Alright girls, your up." Blair said as the guys finished singing. We all stood up and each took a mic. The boys gave us a thumbs up and we came to the conclusion to sing 'What About Us' first.

-Time Skip cause idk what to write~after studio-

We finished singing and exited the building.

"I've got meetings to go to, so are you guys good if I leave you?" Blair asked as he got his keys out of his pocket. Andy came up beside me and took my hand in his.

"Yeah, we'll be good." Rye said. Blair nodded his head and walked off towards his car. "So, what do you guys wanna do?" Rye asked all of us. We all shrugged as we started walking to no place in particular.

"Jack, I swear, if you don't give me my phone I will kick you!" Abbie yelled. We all laughed as she started running after Jack who was currently spamming her camera roll with hundreds of pictures of him. "Jackkkk." She whined as she stopped running. Jack laughed and decided his damage was done as he gave her her phone back.

He made the mistake of walking up next to her as she kicked him in the butt. He screamed and then laughed.

"You've got a powerful kick!" He said, rubbing his butt. She stuck her tongue out at him as she started deleting the pics.

"The floors lava!" Mikey yelled as he ran towards a bench and stood on it. Everyone started panicking, and when there was no place left to go, I jumped on to Andy's back.

"Hey, that's not fair! Now I have no where to go!" Andy said as he fake pouted. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for saving my life baby, even I you don't live." I joked. He turned his head to face mine and gave me a death glare. I giggled. He put me down.

"Now you get to die." He said as he satrted running. He jumped into a short wall and waved to me. I flipped him off. Everyone was laughing nearly to the point they were about to pee there pants.

"Babe, come back." I yelled out as I pouted. I heard his adorable little giggle as he walked back over to us. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"Alright you love brids." Erin said as she laughed.

"Erin. You have no room to talk, you and Harvey." Maddy said as she fake threw up. I snorted.

"What about you and Rye then?" I asked her. She shrugged as Rye planted a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Oh you guys are all gross." Brook whined. Mikey looked at him as he laughed.

"Babe, we have no room to talk either." Mikey informed him. Brook just laughed and sighed.

"Guys, we should probably start heading back towards the hotel." Maddy said being the responsible one again. We all sighed and reluctantly started back towards the hotel.

______________________________________

Ilya

~