Ch. 25

Mikey's pov-

I lay in Brook's bed feeling weak and tired and emotionally beat up. Brook would usually be the little spoon when we were cuddling, but now he held me close to him. I always tried to be strong for him, but sometimes I just couldn't be. This was one of those times. I knew everything was ok, but it was all just beginning to me at once. I couldn't control the emotions I had held in for so long. The last time I was like was years ago when the band had a little less than a thousand subscribers. But Brook was there for me then too even though we weren't together back then.

That got me thinking about that night.

Flashback-

I laid in my bed, my head in my hands, trying to hide the tears as Brook sat down beside me trying to get me to talk. I wasn't gonna talk to him. There was no way.

"Mikey listen, you don't have to talk to me and I don't expect you too, it's just I care about you a lot, and I hate to see you like this. I want you to be happy. I want to help you. I love you Mikey." Brook said to me, tears coming to his eyes. I lifted my head from my hands and looked up at him.

"Brook, I hate myself. Brook, help me, please." I pleaded. He looked hurt as I said I hated myself.

"Mikey, don't hate yourself, your amazing and perfect. Anyone who has you in their life is so lucky. Come here." He had said to me. I inched my my way onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around me tightly, one hand going to play with my hair. He bent down and kissed my forehead.

"Brook, I'm bi and I like you, no, I love you." Brook looked surprised, but releaved as he went down and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. That night, we both lay in my bed, cuddling. He helped me fall asleep and in the morning I asked him to be mine, and that's how it's been ever since then.

End Flashback-

"Mikey, I'm here for you, I love you." Brook said then, bringing me out of my flashback.

"Can we just cuddle, I don't wanna talk, my throat hurts." I said as I placed .y head against his warm, bare chest. I felt his chest rise as he took a breathe in and his heartbeat as I lay, getting more tired by the minute, eventually falling asleep with so many thoughts running through my head. I wish I could've counted sheep instead of having these thoughts, but I just couldn't stop them.

______________________________________

These next few chapters will be short fillers as I'm very busy with school and family stuff is happening. I hope you guys like this book.

Ilya

~