Ch. 39

Brook's pov-

It was Christmas morning. I woke up at about six in the morning cause I was really exited and wanted to open my presents, and spend time with my family of course. I ran down the stairs to see my little sisters and brother sitting on the couch, waiting for our mum and step dad to come down. I joined them on the couch as we started catching up with each other and everything that's gone on since the last time I saw them.

"I got all A's for the first semester!" (Please don't kill me when I say this but I don't know what his siblings names are, idk if anyone does tbh, if you do know please comment them, and the same for Mikey as well!! And also I have no idea how English schools work, I'm American so please don't kill me for that either. Xx) Molly said happily.

"Good kid! I knew you could do it!" I said with a great big smile on my face as I high fived her.

"So Brook, what's new and exciting with you?" My brother, Bradley, asked me.

"Well we met these three Roadies who were really cool and everything and Jack, Andy, and Rye each had a thing for them so they gave them their numbers and now their living in the flat above ours and they have become our best friends!" I said. I really did miss the boys, and I also missed Maddy, Nicole, and Abbie. I just wanted my second family back together again but at least I'm with my first family for now.

"How're you and Mikey?" Nina, my youngest sister, asked. I felt my cheeks turn a slight shade of pink at the thought of Mikey. I wish he was here.

"We're doing really good. Everyone finally found out with the whole Gabe thing." I told them. They all nodded in understanding. I had called them a few days after Andy got hurt explaining everything to them.

A few minutes later, our mum and step dad came down the stairs and we started to open presents.

Nicole's pov-

I woke up on Christmas morning feeling the most comfortable ninhad ever felt in my entire life. Andy was laying on his back and I was half laying in top of him and hall off of him. He had his arms wrapped around me and his chin was resting on the top of my head. I could tell that he was awake as he was gently rubbing shapes into my back.

"Morning baby." He whispered when he realized I was awake.

"Morning." I whispered and smiled. I lifted my head from his chest and looked at him. His hair was messy and his eyes were so deep blue. He had a little bit of stubble and that adorable smirk across his lips. His voice was husky and groggy, making him even more sexy than normal.

"Did you sleep good?" He asked me. I nodded my head yes and gently placed a soft peck against his lips before climbing out of the bed and getting my phone from the nightstand. I looked at it to see a text from Mads in our group chat with Abbie.

Mads😂❤️: Merry Christmas you poop heads. I'm missing you, can't wait to be back with you guys again😂❤️

Me: Merry Christmas to you too, you corner. Can't wait to see you either😂❤️

Abs🍀❤️: Merry Christmas. Going back to sleep even though it's like 2pm here😂❤️

I chuckled and put my phone in the pocket of Andy's hoodie which I still had on. Andy climbed out of the bed as well and followed me out the living room where Dax sat on Mom's iPad, patiently waiting to be able to open his gifts.

"Finally!" He said happily, jumping up from the couch and running up to me. I picked him up and gave him a hug. "Who's this?" He asked, pointing to Andy. Andy smiled at him and held out his hand. "Wait! Your Andy aren't you?" He said, gladly shaking his hand.