Ch. 44

Andy's pov-

Nicole and I climbed into the very back of the Uber as Maddy and Rye climbed into the middle. The others were riding with Blair to the hotel. I could tell Nicole was really tired so I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close. She rested her head on my shoulder as she tried to keep her eyes open.

"Just go to sleep, baby." I said to her. She sighed and closed her eyes. A few minutes later her breathing went even as she fell asleep.

"Andy?" Rye said to me.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Is Nicole asleep?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So is Maddy. I'm really worried about Maddy, cause she just hasn't been acting like the Maddy we know lately." The said, his voice filled with concern.

"Same with Nicole. Her dad started drinking again and then he attacked her older brother. He was taken away by police. She keeps having flashbacks of being abused by him before he went to rehab." I explained to Rye.

"Wow. Maddy's aunt really isn't doing well and it seems to really be bothering her. We should ask them what's wrong tomorrow. We need to make sure that they know that they talk to us about anything at anytime and we'll listen." Rye said as I saw him pull Maddy even closer to his body.

"I know. And they've also got to be really stressed with this being their first tour. I mean they haven't even filmed a cover yet. They've been working on stuff in the studio bit never really put anything together." I said as I ran my hand through Nicole's hair. She turned her head so her face was in the crook of my neck and I couldn't help but smile at how cute she was.

We arrived a the hotel and we had to wake the girls up. Maddy got out of the car after Rye, but Nicole didn't seem to have the strength to get up. I put my backpack on my back and lifted her out of the car bridal style. She wrapped her arms around my waist loosly and reburied her head in the crook of my neck. Rye and Maddy were kind enough to grab our bags for us as they followed me into the building. The others were already in the lobby. The room arrangements were myself, Nicole, Maddy, and Rye in one room and Brook, Mikey Abbie, and Jack in the other. Erin and Harvey had a room to themselves and so did Blair.

"Aww." Abbie said as I walked through the door with Nicole.

"Shut up." Nicole mumbled from my neck. We all laughed and went up to our rooms.

When we got to the room, I set Nicole down on the bed and she climbed under the blankets as Maddy put her pillow under her head for her. Nicole thanked her as Maddie climbed into her own bed and hummed a reply. I took my jumper and shoes off and climbed into the bed beside Nicole. When she felt my presence, she rolled over so she was facing me and cuddled into my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and started tracing light shapes into her back. She fell asleep almost instantly and I soon followed her.

Abbie's pov-

I walked into the hotel room as Jack plopped down on one of the beds. I giggled and did the same, my back to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and burried his face in the back of my neck. I sighed and intertwined my fingers with his, quickly falling asleep.

Harvey's pov-

Erin and I were in our hotel room in bed. Erin was already asleep, her head resting on my chest. I was rubbing her back lightly as she cuddled farther into my side. I began thinking about how lucky I was to have her. She's an amazing dancer, she so sweet and kind and funny, but most of all she loves me for me, not for my fame and to be in my music videos. She actually cares about me and I actually care about her. I know she's meant to be mine. I feel sparks everytime we touch, even after knowing her for a month or so. She never fails to make me feel better when I'm sad or just feeling down. She's my rock and without her I'd be floating away in the wind to place where I don't want to go. I was in a very bad mind set before I met her but she's helped to bring me back into the light. I feel more like me when I'm with her. She is my other half and nothing will ever come between us.

___________________________

Sorry if this sucks. Im trying to give you guys more stuff to read but my mind is getting foggier and foggier and I can't seem to clear it.

Ilya

~