Ch. 2

Abbie pov-

After we had all calmed down, we went to the hotel that we were saying at. We all got in my car and went there.

At this point, it was four in the afternoon and we didn't really have anything to do today since we were seeing Roadtrip tomorrow. We would probably get ready and go out to dinner and go sight seeing a bit.

When we got to the hotel, we all had a shower and got ready. While we got ready, we blared all of our favorite Roadtrip covers.

Nicole's Outfit:

Maddy's Outfit:

Abbie's Outfit:

Abbie's Outfit:

We all went to Nandos for dinner since Nicole and Maddy had never been before

We all went to Nandos for dinner since Nicole and Maddy had never been before. After that we went on a walk. On our walk, things got exciting.

"Wait, I swear I just heard Mikey Cobban yell Hooyah!" Nicole hissed excitedly. Maddy and I looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm not kidding you, listen!" She said.

We all listened, and sure enough, it was the boys. They seemed to be filming something that looked like a cover, so we decided not to bother them. We did take a fair amount of pics, though.

Maddy's pov-

We just saw the boys. And they were filming a cover. We were all crying at this point, cause you know, Roadtrip was like fifty feet away from us. Let's just say, Rye looked FIT. They all did, but Rye especially.

After we took about ten minutes to calm ourselves down, we went back to the hotel to just watch so Riverdale and chill. We had taken a few pics of us out and about earlier too, so we all decided to put them on our Instagrams to show the world how much of best friend goals we were.

We all posted this pic and said how awesome it was to finally call ourselves best friends instead of best internet friends

We all posted this pic and said how awesome it was to finally call ourselves best friends instead of best internet friends. We also talked about how we met through Roadtrip and tagged them in the pics.

We all put our phones down to watch Riverdale, when we got the occasional notification that someone had our posts.

Nicole was the first to pic up her phone after about five minutes. She stared, open mouthed, down at her phone.

"What is it?" Abbie asked, clearly concerned.

"Andy liked and commented on our photo!" She said happily. She opened her phone and clicked on the photo, opening the comments. There it was on the screen, 'You and your friends are so cute babe. Glad we could help you meet❤️😘🌵- Andy'

We were all shocked. I looked at my phone to see that Rye had commented on my photo, and Jack on Abbie's. We were all so happy. How did this happen? Maybe Andy saw it and showed it to the others? I don't know, but what I do know is that this was really crazy and amazing.

At about midnight, we all decided it was time to get some sleep so that we weren't grumps when we meet the boys tomorrow.

It took forever for all of us to get asleep, but we finally did. It was the most peaceful sleep I had ever had.

___________________________

Sorry it's so short. Someone (cough madisonxfowler cough) was really wanting another chapter. It may seem really slow and boring now, but trust me, within a few chapters, things are gonna get good. Thank you so much for reading. Have a good night/day wherever you are in the world.

Ilya

~