Ch. 46

Abbie's pov-

We were in the studio doing the last bits to our first cover of 'Silence' by Marshmallow and Khalid.

We had just filmed the last bit when the recording guy told us it was all done. We did a celebratory dance, probably looking stupid, but we didn't care. We had just finished our first masterpiece together.

"Alright, since it's still pretty early in the day, do you wanna go back to the hotel, get changed if you want, then go somewhere and film the video?" Blair asked us. We all said yes happily as we raced eachother out to the car. Maddy got shotgun while Nicole and I were stuck in the back. We listened to music and got to know Blair a bit better on the ride back to the hotel.

We all ran up to our rooms and grabbed some decent looking clothes and threw them on, touching up our makeup and hair.

Abbie's Outfit-

Maddy's Outfit-

Maddy's Outfit-

Nicole's Outfit-

Nicole's Outfit-

I was just finishing up my hair in the bathroom when someone walked in and wrapped their arms around my waist

"Don't you look hot." Jack said as he placed a soft kiss on my neck. I shivered under his touch and watched as my cheeks turned a deep red. He smirked and turned me around so I was facing him. "Beautiful." He whispered before placing his lips on my own. It was a soft, very passionate kiss.

"I love you." I whispered once we had pulled away. He smiled down at me. "I got to go film the video with the girls."

"Right. I love you too." He said before peckingy lips one more time before ushering me out of the hotel room so I wouldn't be late.

Both of the girls looked really cute and we were all super excited to film the video. We were going to the beach to film it and I was very happy because I'd never been to a beach. The girls kept telling me that beaches were the most beautiful things ever, and when we finally came to it, I understood what they talking about. The sound of the waves crashing was so relaxing and watching the children run around with their friends, having the time of there lifes, it was a place full of life and light and happiness and it was simply amazing.

Blair had arranged some things and Chris Brooker was able to come out and film the video for us. It was really exciting.

We were in the middle of filming the end scene when we were interupted by six roudy boys and an overwhelmed Erin.

"Oh come on guys! We were going so good!" Maddy whined as she kicked the sand out of frustration.

"Aw baby, I'm sorry. But you love us so it's ok!" Rye said as he picked her up and sling her over his shoulder.

"Ryan. Put. Me. Down." Maddy said, trying to seem like she was mad. Rye chuckled.

"Not until you say you love us." Rye said. She sighed.

"Fine. I love Erin cause she doesn't torcher me like this." She said as she smiled at Erin. Erin jokingly blowed a kiss to her as she caught it and placed it to her heart. By this point, Nicole and Andy were nearly peeing there pants from laughing so hard and Jack was on the ground. I couldn't breathe and Brook and Mikey just looked offended.

"Meanie. I should throw you in the ocean for that, but I'm not going to cause you still have to film." He said he tried not to laugh.

"Nah, it's cause you love me." Maddy replied to him. He scoffed.

"Only if you love me."

"Alright fine, I love you. You happy?" She asked. Rye placed her on her feet and kissed her lips.

"Yes, I'm happy." He said. She smiled and we all awed at how cute they were.

"Guys, we really need to film." Nicole said. We all sighed and finished filming the last scene, which took way longer than it should have because the boys were making it extremely hard not to laugh. When we finally finished, the sun was on the horizon and it was absolutely beautiful.

Nicole's pov-

We were all standing and looking at the beautiful sunset. I felt someone walk up behind me and two arms wrap around my waist. There was a head placed on my shoulder and a soft humming sound filled my ear.

"You know, I've only seen one other things more beautiful than this." Andy said as he stopped humming to some random song.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" I asked him as I smirked a bit.

"You." He replied. Even though I saw it coming, I couldn't help but a blush a tiny bit.

"Very cliche, Andrew." I said. He chuckled.

"Well, it is true." He whispered. I leaned back against him. He wrapped his arms even tighter around me and turned his head to place a light kiss on my cheek. I sighed as I intertwined our fingers.

"Alright guys, let's get back to the hotel. We've got a long day of rehearsals tomorrow for all of you and I want you all to be well rested." Blair said, completely ruining the moment. As disappointed as I was, I completely understood. Andy unwrapped his arms from me but didn't hesitate to grab my hand as he led me to Blair's rental car.

___________________________

Ilya

~