Ch. 14

Maddy's pov-

I woke up to a whole ton of warmth being taken away from me. I opened my eyes to find that Rye was no longer next to me. I saw up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I picked up my phone to find a text from an unknown number.

Unknown Number:

I know where you are. I can get to you whenever I please. Keep your eye out. Watch your blond friend, she might be dead if your not careful.

I stared at my screen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Rye came back into the room to see my wide eyes glued to my phone screen and my mouth wide open.

"Mads?" He questioned. I slowly and shakily turned my phone around so he could see. He was speechless.

"What is it?" Andy asked from his bunk, a still sleeping Nicole in his arms. He read the text and his face went red with anger and his eyes darted down to Nicole.

We all knew who my 'blond friend's was. It was Nicole. And by that we all knew who it was from. Gabe. We had honestly forgotten about that whole situation until now, and we knew that we couldn't forget about it now.

"Do we tell Nicole?" I asked them both.

"I don't want her to freak out." Andy said. Rye and I nodded in agreement. We all agreed that we'd find a time to show Abbie, Jack, Mikey, and Brook later but we'd try our best not to tell Nicole. None of us wanted her to get stressed out or have an anxiety attack so we decided it would be best if she didn't know for now.

Andy's pov-

I'm not gonna lie, I was scared when I saw that text cause I knew it was Gabe and I knew he was talking about Nicole. I couldn't let anything happen to Nicole. I couldn't let anything happen to any of these people. They have all become my second family.

Brook and Mikey started to stir from there beds and were sat up and stretching within a few minutes. We decided we'd wait to tell them until Abbie and Jack woke up too.

"You guys ok?" Mikey asked. We all nodded and tried to look as normal as possible.

Nicole started to move around in arms, sitting up and yawning the cutest little yawn I'd ever seen. She opened her eyes and we each looked into each other's. I could get lost her perfect hazel eyes all day any day.

"Morning." She whispered.

"Morning to you too." I chuckled. We all decided to get ready and go to McDonald's for breakfast even though Brook and Mikey were still asleep.

Abbie's pov-

We all got ready to go to McDonald's. I felt really lazy so I went in sweatpants but the others looked really nice.

Abbie's Outfit:

Maddy's Outfit:

Maddy's Outfit:

Nicole's Outfit:

Nicole's Outfit:

___________________________

I'm so so sorry. I'm back for at least a bit. I haven't exactly been a good enough place mentally lately to update. I think I'm getting a bit better though. I also feel like I'm getting sick now but we'll see. Thank you guys so much and I'm really sorry!❤️

Ilya

~