Ch. 24

Abbie's pov-

We had all decided to go home after being at the hospital to leave Andy and Nicole some to talk and to be with each other. Blair was currently out of town so Mads and Rye went to hang out in his room while Brook and Mikey went to the boys room and Jack and I went to the girls and I's room. Jack laid down on my bed. I plopped down beside him, exausted. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

"Everything is ok now. Andy's ok and Nicole's back with him. But something just doesn't feel... right." I said. Jack placed his hand in my hair. He sighed and looked at me.

"You can talk to me, baby. I'm always here for you. Please don't be afraid to talk to me." He told me, looking me in the eyes. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't start crying.

"I know I can talk to you and I know you'll always be here. I just, I don't know." I finally said. He nodded, intertwining our fingers.

"Well when you do know, I want you tell me, ok?" He said to me. I nodded my head. "Sleep, your tired." He instructed me. I nodded my head again and put my head in the crook of his neck. I fell asleep almost immediately.

Rye's pov-

Maddy and I went to Blair's room. We had spoken to the others and no one had told him what had happened yet so we contacted Andy a d Nicole and they told us we should do it. I sat down in the edge of the bed, Maddy sitting beside me. I pulled my phone out and called Blair's number, putting it on speaker.

B-Blair R-Rye M-Maddy

B- What's up Rye?

R- Hey Blair! So Mads is with me to and we've got some things to tell you.

M- Hi Blair!

B- Hi Maddy! So what do you need to tell me?

R- Alright, so Nicole has this crazy stalker ex who basically tracked her down and found her, right? Well he came back and Mikey chased after him and then Andy went after them as well. Her ex stabbed Andy a few times and he was rushed to the hospital and was immediately put into surgery. He came out of surgery in a coma that lasted only a few hours. So as far as we know he's doing pretty well as of right now, but both Nicole and Andy are pretty emotionally out of it right now. The rest of us are doing ok, we could be better, but we're just trying to be there for Andy and Nicole right now. We just wanted to let you know.

M- Sorry we didn't tell you sooner, we've been worrying and then we were at the hospital, and pretty much now we're here.

B- Wow. I've missed a lot. I'm gonna be heading home tommorow. Thank you for letting me know.

R- Of course dad. We'll see you soon.

B- Alright, bye.

M- Bye!

We hung up and a strange weight was suddenly lifted from my shoulders. I turned to Maddy. The expression in her face said exactly what I was feeling. She felt my eyes on her and turned her head to look at me, our eyes locking.

"You know, even if the world was ending, everything would be ok as long as I had you. You just know how to make everything better, baby." I said, bringing my hand up to her hair and running my fingers through the soft long locks. The look in her eyes was pure love as she she brought her hand up to my cheek.

"Ryan, I think the same thing." She said, slowly inching fowared until our lips met. It was a very passionate, love filled kiss, but also slightly needy. We both needed comfort, and we found that in each other. The rest of the night was spent just laying there, neither of us speaking, just breathing in the same air, feeling her hand on my chest and her forehead against mine. My arm tightly around her as if it were too loose that she'd drift away from me. Her company was the best thing I had in that moment. She was the missing peice of my life I never knew I needed. But, somehow, it seems as if she was the most important peice, and if that peice were to be put into the wrong spot, or not placed, everything would be different and life would be something worse than a nightmare. Our love was so fragile, yet so strong at the same time, and in just that moment, it seemed as if nothing, nothing could change or brake that, but I knew that that may not be true.

There's always that thought in the back of your mind. What if...

What if I'm wrong? What if we're not meant to be? What if our love isn't as strong as it seems and I'm just blinded by what we have in this moment?

But I told myself no. No. She IS the one. Our love IS strong. And I may be blinded by what we have now, but what we have is forever, and I'm making a promise to myself now that I won't let anything take THIS away from us.

______________________________________

I got nothing to say today. Hank you guys for reading this and I hope you liked it.

Ilya

~