Ch. 7

Nicole's pov-

No one was around Andy, so when he saw me coming towards him he opened his arms up, offering me a hug. I fell into his embrace. I started crying, multiple reasons behind this.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Um. Can I... Can I tell you how you saved my life?" I replied.

"I saved your life?" He asked, his eyes filling with tears. I nodded my head yes. "Of course you can tell me!"

"Ok. Um, so when I was in school I would get bullied. All of my friends were never really true friends. They all discluded me and talked about me behind my back. Two of these friends decided that it would be a good idea to tell one of the best friends that I could find that I had said horrible things about her family, which I would never do. All three of them kept texting and telling me to just admit it, but I never did because I didn't say anything. Then a really close family member of mine passed away and I couldn't take it anymore. When I was home alone, I took my phone and a bottle of pills to the bathroom. I scrolled through YouTube and found your cover of Gallway Girl. I listened to it, and by the end of it, I had a few pills in my hand. Then Dont Hurt Yourself came on and...and I stopped to listen for a second. And then you solo came on and I told myself I couldn't do what I was about to do. I put all of the pills away and just cried. But, you saved my life. And I wanna say thank you for that." I finished, rivers of tears flowing down my cheeks.

At this point, Andy had a year or two sliding down his face, and he just wrapped me in his arms again and held me, not caring that there would be wet marks from my tears on his shirt.

"I'm so glad that I could help. Stay right here, I'll be back in like a minute. Don't worry, I will come back!" He said, before rushing off to a little room that sat off of this one.

Sure enough, he came back about a minute later with a price of paper and three teddy bears.

"This one's mine, but I want you to have it," he said, handing me a light brown teddy bear. "These are Rye and Jacks, they both texted me saying that they wanted you to give them to Maddy and Abbie. Can you do that?" I nodded my head.

"Thank you so much Andy!" I said. He shook his head.

"No, thank you. Love you babe. See you soon, I promise!" He said. I then noticed that there a few girls waiting to talk to Andy, so I reluctantly walked away, not wanting to leave the comforting hold Andy offered. I soon found the girls.

"Rye. Gave. Me. His. Number." Maddy squealed. I giggled a bit at her excitement.

"And Jack have me his!" Abbie almost screamed.

"Geez, calm down, don't want all these girls to steel it now, do we?" I asked with a chuckle. I then remembered the price of paper that Andy gave me and pulled it out of my pocket.

On it was scribbled a small note and a number:
If you ever feel down again, just text or call me, no matter the time, and I'll answer, only for you xx

I couldn't speak. I just handed the price of paper to the girls so they could read it. They bother smiled and hugged me.

"Oh, by the way, Rye said this is for you, and Jack wanted you to have this." I said, handing them their teddy bears. They both stared ope mouthed and wide eyed at the teddy bears.

Maddy's was a dark brown with a light brown nose and brown eyes. Abbie's was a medium brown with light brown nose and a green eyes. Mine was light brown, almost tan, with a light nose and blue eyes.

___________________________

There will hopefully be at least one more chapter out today. Thank you so souhh guys!!

Ilya

~