Ch. 11

Nicole's pov-

"No, Andy it's not your fault!" I whispered into his chest.

"Yes it is. I saw that guy, he gave me an eerie feeling, and then I let you be alone with him. Its my fault." He said. I shook my head, removing it from his chest. I think we kinda forgot the fact that everyone was still in the room.

"No it's not. You had no idea who he was or what he's capable of. It's not your fault and I don't wanna hear you say that again!" I told him firmly, looking into his eyes. We just stared into each other's eyes.

"Um, do you wanna tell us what happened?" Mikey asked. Andy and I looked away from each other, both of our cheeks flushing a light pink color. Everyone looked at me waiting for my response. I shook my head yes. Andy grabbed my hand and lead back over to the couch, sitting down and pulling me into his lap to comfort me.

I explained everything to them and by the end I was in tears again and the boys were angry and a little confused.

"So he's your ex?" Rye asked. I noddedy head.

"You know your not going with him tonight, right?" Brook asked.

"Yeah, there's no way that stupid a hole is ever getting his hands on you ever again. He'll have to get through the all of us first!" Andy said. I smiled a bit. This isy new family. Maybe I'm meant to be here with the boys and Maddy and Abbie instead of in America. I think this might be where we all belong.

___________________________

Hey guys. I'm gonna try to put out one or two more short ones as well!

Ilya

~