Ch. 36

Abbie's pov-

I woke up on Christmas Eve to my phone ringing. I got up from Jack's bed and went to the living room to answer it. It was my stepdad.
S- Stepdad A- Abbie

S- So your not coming home for Christmas I take it?
A- No I'm not. Why are you calling me?
S- I'm calling cause your mother insists that it's my fault you couldn't get your ass up here for Christmas. She says you hate me and that's why she never sees you anymore! Well you know what, I hate you!

I hung up the phone sat down on the couch. I didn't know what to do or think so I just sat there and stared at the wall.

"Abbie?" Jack asked from the doorway. When I didn't say anything he walked over to the couch and sat down, pulling me into his lap. I put my head on his shoulder as he put his arms around my waist. "What's wrong?"

"My stepdad called. He was drunk and he was yelling at me. He said he hates me." I explained it all.

"Abbie, he's drunk. He doesn't know what he's saying. Ignore him. Enjoy now. It's Christmas Eve and your with me. I love you Abbie." Jack said. I lifted my head from his shoulder and looked into his eyes. He smiled.

"I love you too Jack." I told him before he kissed my forehead.

Mikey's pov-

Today was Christmas Eve. I didn't have trouble getting to sleep last night cause I was on FaceTime with Brook and he sang to me until I fell asleep. I didn't wanna leave him cause I knew he'd just have trouble sleeping but he insisted that I go to sleep and not worry about him. I still worried about him, but I didn't tell him that cause I didn't want to upset him.

I decided to go and help my Nan cook. My grandad was in the kitchen as well so I had my mum take a pic of us and put it on Twitter. Brook texted me after he saw the pic.

Brooky❤: You look cute today. Miss you loads😘

Me: Miss you too babe😉❤

I put my phone in picket to enjoy some good old family time.

Andy's pov-

It was Christmas Eve and I was on a plane, but I didn't care. I was going to see her, and that's all that matters. My baby needs me so I'm gonna be there for her. My plane will land really late tonight and I'll get an Uber to a nearby hotel then in the morning I'll get an Uber to her house and surprise her. I had talked to Rye and he wanted to do the same thing for Maddy but there were no planes to Pennsylvania from the London airport at a convenient time for him so he decided he'd go a day or two after Christmas so he could still see his family as well.

Nic😍: I miss you so much. Can we FaceTime later?? xx

I smiled down at my phone.

Me: Of course babe! I wanna see that beautiful face of yours xx

Nic😍: Stopppppp xx

Me: No, I'm good cause it's the truth xx

Nic😍: What'd I ever do to deserve you?? xx

Me: What'd I ever do to deserve you xx

Nic😍: Oh shut up. I gtg, love you xx

Me: Love you too babe xx

I put my phone down on my lap as Silence started to play through my headphones. Nicole had told me once how this is her song. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

The plane ride was achingly long and I had to keep me going was that at that time the next day I'd be with Nicole. When the plane landed I ordered an Uber and got my bag, going outside. The Uber took me to my hotel and I went up to my room.

Nic😍: Can we FaceTime now?😔

Me: Of course baby xx

I called her and she answered immediately. The first thing I saw were those hazel eyes, but they were now more green than ever. She had tear stains on her cheeks and her hair was up in a messy bun. She was wearing one of my hoodies that she had taken from me before we left the flat, but I didn't care. She looked even cuter in it.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked her.  This only caused more tears to fall. I frowned down at the screen.

"It's just.. I'm just now realizing what's happened with my dad and even though everything that happened in the past, all the times that he hurt me, he's still my dad. And I miss you. I'm sorry I'm such a mess and I'm sorry I'm interrupting your family time with my stupid problems. I don't know how you put up with me." Nicole said, turning her face away from the camera. My heart sank.

"Nicole, stop. You may be a mess, but your a beautiful one. Yes, a lot has gone on for you in he past few days, and I care about you a lot, baby, so that's why I'm FaceTimeing you right now and that's why I'm talking to you and that's why I love you. Please listen to my words, babe." I said to her. "Let me see your face." I told her. She slowly turned her face back to the camera. I smiled at her and she gave a weak smile back.

When we hung up, I decided I couldn't wait any longer. While it was 11pm on Christmas Eve, my baby needed me more than anything so I decided that I'd go now. I texted Nicole's mum letting her know I was coming now instead of tomorrow and she's replied saying that she'd let me in when I got there. I gathered my things and hecked out of my hotel room. I waited for he Uber. Although it's only been three days, I miss her more than anything and I just want her back in my arms.

______________________________________

There should be another part out tonight. Also, if things get sad a lot in this book, I apologise. I tend to write stuff based on my feelings atm and I'm gonna try to stop that.

Ilya

~

Fate ~ A Roadtrip FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara