Ch. 29

Nicole's pov-

When I woke up, Andy kissed me on the forehead as Abbie snapped a picture.

"Abbieee..." I said, annoyed that I'd only just woken up and she took a picture. She giggled and said sorry, but posted it to Instagram anyways.

There was a knock at the door. Andy's regular nurse walked through it.

"Hello Andy. Could we get everyone out. You can stay if you'd like." She said pointing to me. I nodded my head and climbed off the bed, pulling a chair up beside it.

"Is everything alright?" Andy asked, concerned.

"Yes. Actually, it couldn't be better. You haven't gone back into a coma, which he doctor thought may happen since you got so lucky on the first one. You've only reported slight pain and the wounds seem to be healing nicely. The doctor has decided that if you would like to go home now that he would allow that." She informed us. I turned to Andy to see the biggest, brightest smile I'd seen in a while across his face. He reached over and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. The nurse gave us a bag of Andy's things and the clothes he was wearing when he got here. Luckily The and Maddy had brought a spare change of clothes for Andy just in case hey did let him go home today. We got into Rye's car. It was Rye in he driver's seat, Maddy in the passenger seat, and Andy and I in the back. Blair came back to the hospital and picked up Abbie, Jack, Brook, and Mikey. Blair had Harvey with him so we all decided to go out to a little Alphadog Family lunch. And of course, we were going to Nandos.

When we arrived at Nandos, I climbed out of Rye's car and helped Andy out since he was still not 100% stable on his feet. He wrapped his arms around around my waist and leaned on me a bit to steady himself.

Our group was too big to fit at one table so we got two booths beside each other. It was me, Andy, Maddy, rye, Abbie, and Jack at one table and Blair, Harvey, Mikey, and Brook at the other.

"Alright guys, I've got some bug news. First off I'd like to welcome Nicole, Maddy, and Abbie to the Alphadog family!" Blair said enthusiasticlly. I squeled and turned to Maddy who was on my right wrapped my arms around her. I then turned to Abbie and gave her hand a gentle squeeze as she hugged Jack. Andy wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I placed a gentle kiss on his cheek and then turned my attention back to Blair. "Secondly, since this tour has just gotten over for you boys, were going back to America, but this time as an Alphadog Family tour!" He gave everyone the last bit of information. We were all turning to each other and giving each other high fives and hugging.

"That's amazing! When does it start?" Maddy asked.

"Well Christmas is coming up soon and the boys are going home for it and I'm assuming you'll all want to go home as well. But they'll all be back at the flat on January 3rd and then we'll leave for LA on January 6th." Blair informed us. I was a bit saddened at the not being able to see the boys, especially Andy, for nearly two weeks, but I was really exited about this tour.

Andy's pov-

I could tell that Nicole was upset about not being with us for Christmas. She had forgotten that it was so close. I put my hand on her thigh. She looked at me me and smiled.

-time skip~at the flats-

Everyone went into the boys and I's room to talk. I pulled Nicole aside and went into the kitchen with her. I picked her up and placed her on the counter, which she got mad at me for lifting her cause I'm supposed to be taking it easy. I stood between her legs and looked into her eyes. She looked into mine.

"Are you gonna go home for Christmas?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I should." She said to me. I brought my hand up cup her cheeck. She had a sad look in her eyes.

"I think you should. Maybe a little bit of time with your family is what you need. Don't worry, we can FaceTime and text everyday." I told her. She nodded her head as if to say ok. We both started slowly leaning in until our lips met.

______________________________________

Hopefully another update today as well!

Ilya~