Ch. 47

Andy's pov-

I laid Nicole down on the bed after carrying her up to the hotel room once again. I placed the covers over her and got changed into some sleep clothes. I climbed in next to her. She was fast asleep. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to my chest. I put my head on top of hers and breathed in the familiar scent of her lavender shampoo. I placed a kiss on the top of her head as she stirred a bit and grabbed my hand before falling asleep again. I thought of everything that has happened since we met the girls. I thought about all the good times and all the bad, I thought about all of our late night talks and silly Snapchats. I thought about Nicole and I. About how far we've come.

"Baby, you ok?" Nicole whispered tiredly as she turned around in my arms so she was facing me. She wiped a tear from my cheek that I hadn't realized was there. I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's go to sleep." I said to her as she snuggled into my chest. She nodded her head lightly.

"I love you." She whispered, barely audible.

"I love you too." I whispered back before closing my eyes a d falling into a deep sleep.

-Time Skip~Morning-

I woke up feeling cold in an empty bed. I lifted my head up and looked over at Rye and Maddy's bed and neither of them were there I looked at the time on my phone and realized that they were probably down getting breakfast already. I decided to get out of bed and get ready. I took a shower and did everything in needed to before grabbing my phone and walking out the hotel room. I pushed the button for the elevator and waited for it to reach me. When it got to my level, the doors opened revealing Nicole. When she saw me she smiled.

"Oh, your up! Blair sent me up to wake you up but I guess that won't be needed." She said as I stepped into the elevator with her. I smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist. She leaned her head against my shoulder. I pulled her into a hug and she looked up at me.

We both leaned in until our lips met and her arms found their way around my neck and her hands into my hair. I wrapped my arms around her tighter, never breaking the kiss. We stayed this way for a bit until the elevator dinged and the doors opened. Only then did we break apart and turn our heads to the door. A middle aged man in a suit walked into the elevator looking quite annoyed. I unwrapped my arms from around Nicole and took her hand. We both went bright red but at the same time were trying not to laugh. When we finally reached the main level the guy walked out and Nicole and I followed, instantly bursting out laughing. Everyone looked at us and Maddy even asked if we were ok. We just continued to laugh. Eventually Nicole calmed down enough to explain what had happened.

"So basically we were in the elevator and we were kissing and this guy walked in and he was so annoyed and it was just really funny." Nicole barely got out before laughing again and leaning on me so she didn't fall over. Everyone else either face palmed or laughed with us, even Blair was laughing.

"Now as much as I'd love to sit here all day and laugh at that, we've got to get to the studio. Also, I set up the girls YouTube channel last night and Chris edited and uploaded the video to your channel. So boys, I want you all to tweet with a link to the video to help them out a bit. Now let's go." Blair informed us. We all nodded as we started out the hotel walked a little ways away to the studio, laughing and messing around the entire time.

When we finally reached the studio, Blair informed us that we'd have to take turns because he only had one room rented out for the day. We decided that Harvey would start first then us boys ending off with the girls so they could see what it's like. We all sat down along a wall of mirrors as Harvey grabbed a microphone and started practicing. Nicole rested her head on my shoulder as Maddy laid down and put her feet in Nicole's lap and her head in Rye's lap. We all watched and listened as Harvey practiced and when he got to Personal, Erin rehearsed the dance with him. Once the were done, it was time for us boys to practice. Nicole pouted as I stood up so I pecked her on the lips and she smiled a bit.

Halfway through us boys rehearsing, Nicole's phone rang as she walked out of the room. We all brushed it off and continued to practice. A few minutes later, Nicole came back in with tears streaming down her face as she was shaking and finding it hard to breathe. I dropped my microphone and ran over to her, wrapping her in my arms. She cried into my chest as everyone crowded around us and gathered us in a group hug. Once she had calmed down a bit, Blair pulled up a chair and we sat Nicole down in it. I crouched down front of her as everyone sat down, giving us a little bit of space.

"What happened?" I asked her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"My dad was released from jail and is back in rehab. My got a divorce with him. He wants custody over Dax, Riley, and I. My mom told me that unless he can prove to the judges that he's changed that it won't happen, but it could still happen. And then what would we do? He'd make me stay here and he would make me quite the band and he would make me break up with you." She rambled on. I grabbed her hand and looked cursed under my breath. He couldn't do this, right.

"Nicole, listen. None of that is gonna happen because you and your family are gonna fight against it and we're all gonna help you, ok. We won't let it happen. Now, calm down and don't let it ruin this tour, ok? Let's have fun." I said to her. She nodded her head before leaning forward and wrapping her arms around my neck. She placed her head in the crook of my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist and rubbed her back lightly.

We got back to rehearsals soon after in hopes that it would help her temporarily forget about everything.

______________________________________

Ilya

~