Ch. 43

Abbie's pov-

The plane landed and I was so eager to get off. Jack noticed and grabbed my hand in order to keep me semi still. Not only was I in LA, but I was about to see the rest of the people that mean everything to me. I looked up at Jack as the announcer said her last few words and we could finally get off the plane. Jack grabbed my carry on bag and slung it over his shoulder along with his on the other.

"You don't have to carry my bag." I said to him. H smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"It's nothing babe." he replied as he leaned down and kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks turn a light scarlet color as i started walking off of the plane and toward the exit. I was so anxious to see the others. The whole plane ride was filled with sleep and staring put the window, waiting for the moment when we'd finally touch the ground again.

As we walked out, I was greeted by two girls practically throwing themselves at me. I giggled and wrapped an arm around each of them. They squeezed me tight until I couldn't breathe and I had to physically pry myself away from them. They giggled and said sorry before I said hi to all the boys. Harvey and Erin where already here so we went outside to find Blair who would providing transportation for some of us and then the rest had an Uber ordered.

Erin's pov- (new pov, yay)

Harvey and I were out sitting on the balcony of our hotel room, looking at the sunrise. It reminded me of the first time we met.

Flashback~

I was rehearsing for a video I was invited to film for a singer called HRVY. I would be one of Loren's, Harvey's 'girlfriend' in the video, back up dancers. I was already at the studio when she came. She had beautiful blonde hair and she was really pretty. She was also surprisingly very nice. She gave me a knowing smile. I was confused but decided to brush it off. I continued going over the dance. I hadnt realized when a very attractive man walked through the door. Loren had gone over to say something to him and they both looked at me as I grabbed my water bottle and took a drink from it. I brushed it off as nothing and we all got into our formation to practice the dance. I was to Loren's left, and I couldn't help but notice how Harvey kept looking at me. At the end of rehearsal, he walked over to where I was gathering my bag into my shoulder and grabbed it from my hands, placing on his back and walking beside me. I smiled up at him and thanked him.

"No problem. Oh and I hadn't realized your British too." He said. I giggled a bit and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm just here to film the video then I'm heading back to the UK." I replied to him. He nodded his head in understanding.

"Do you maybe wanna go to Loren's place with me and we could just get to know each other a bit?" He asked me. I thought for a minute before answering with a yes and following him to his Uber.

That night we sat out on the balcony and watched the sun set, our fingers intertwined and my head on his shoulder, him singing softly.

Flashback Over~

"Can you believe it's already been a month?" Harvey whispered as we were sat there, looking at the many vibrant colors in the sky. I smiled.

"Nope. But I'm happy." I replied. He turned his head and kissed the top of mine lightly.

"I hope that every morning that I'm up early enough to see the sun rise is spent with you." He said with a chuckle. I giggled and leaned farther into his side.

"Me too." I said. And then it was silent. A comfortable silence. We just enjoyed the veiw and the sound of the birds and distant cars passing, the gentle breeze. It was so calm and peaceful and perfect.

I haven't felt this happy, this complete in so long.

___________________________

Ilya

~