•Chapter 41•

🎶I'm having these thoughts of you, and I don't know what to do, I'm having these thoughts of yoouuu, I'm having these thoughts of you, and I don't know what to do, I'm having these thoughts of you, and I don't know what to do, I'm having these thoughts of yooouuu🎵

The daunting sounds of Changing Faces own Thoughts Of You blared through the speakers of Dana's stereo system as she lied across her bed.

She'd never related to a song more in her entire life. She hated it, and yet she couldn't bring herself to turn it off.

Their words reflected on the exact thoughts Dana had about Dino. She missed him. Too damn much.

She hadn't been able to stop thinking about him, ever since she returned to L.A.

He didn't call her much, when they were barely hanging on to what was left of their marriage, and he called her even less now.

Only to talk to his children. Though they were no longer together, Dana wouldn't have minded being his friend, just as long as she could still have him in her life, some kind of way.

It appeared, that Dino just did not want that. She didn't matter anymore, the only attachment they had were their children. At least that was how he made it seem.

It seemed as if he'd moved on a lot quicker, than she had, and she wasn't too happy about that at all.

Shouldn't he be the one somewhere moping around, shedding tears over her, instead of it being the other way around?

Dana had it bad too. She'd resulted into pulling out a shoebox where she kept a few old pictures of them together, a lot of them were when they were just eighteen years young, and in love.

Her personal favorite was taken of them when they were merely seventeen. She and Dino were chilling on the curb of her mother's driveway, she was pregnant with Dae'sha at the time and barely showing.

They both were so young and appeared to have the weight of the world on their shoulders, but they were in love, and at that time, their love seemed to get them through anything. Even the toughest of times.

If Dana could turn back the hands of time, she'd go back and do it all again, without changing a thing. Except never letting him go.

She would've taken all of his bullshit, and fought even harder for her marriage. She wouldn't have been so willing to give up on him.

Dana wiped the single tear that fell from her eye, as she continued to stare at the picture. She didn't hear her door opening.

Kayla started snapping her fingers and bobbing her head to the music, "okay wait, you know how much I love this song, but I can't enjoy it, because my baby sister's sad, what's wrong boo?"

Dana shook her head, "I don't want to talk about it."

She didn't even want to think about it.

"Well, I'm not go'n nag you if you don't want to talk about it, but I'm just go'n take a guess and ask, does it have something to do with this person in particular?" Kayla sat down at the edge of Dana's bed and grabbed one of her pictures of Dino from off of her comforter.

She held it up in the air and waved it a little.

Dana cut her eyes up at the picture. She didn't reply at first, then she suddenly mustered up enough strength to sit up.

"Kayla I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't stop thinking about him. I miss him so much and I don't even know why. I would've never went through with this divorce, if I knew I was going to start feeling shitty afterwards." Dana dropped her head and began to pick at the lint on her comforter.