•The Wedding Pt. 1•

*February 1994*
Galleria Mall
Houston, TX

Day 1

He came through. Dana didn't know when or how, but somehow Dino was able to come through for her and make her dream wedding a reality.

They were on a three day countdown to their wedding day, and everything was falling into place just as she'd hoped.

Dino never said it, but Dana had a feeling that Luke had been the one to kick out all of the dough just to make this all happen for them.

She was grateful, for once he was finally doing right by Dino. The boys still weren't paid all of the money that they were owed, but suddenly Luke had begun to stretch his neck out as far as he could to ensure that his artists were good.

Even if it meant covering all of the expenses for Dana and Dino's wedding. To him it was merely chump change, because neither Dana nor did Dino want a huge wedding.

The ceremony would be a small and intimate private affair and it was to be held at their family's church. Majority of the money went to the banquet hall where they would hold the wedding reception, he'd hired two of Houston's finest wedding planners for that.

He also covered the tuxedos, the dresses, and he even booked two suites for the entire wedding party. The night before the wedding, Dino and Dana was set to have a combined bachelor/bachelorette party accompanied by their closest friends and their siblings.

Sure, it wasn't your average big celebrity Hollywood wedding, but it was going to be just as beautiful.

It was a good thing Luke was gracious enough to help them out, because Dino didn't have nearly half as much money to cover any of the expenses.

However, he was willing to do whatever in order to make sure Dana's wishes were fulfilled. It was their day and he wanted it to be special.

"Ma! Mmm! Ma!"

"Uh, little girl don't yell at me, I'll give you the ice cream in just a second." Dana struggled trying to hold an impatient Dae'sha on her hip, and feed her the ice cream with her free hand.

The ice cream was originally for her, she'd gotten it from one of her favorite creamery's upon waiting on Shanteah's arrival, but of course there's no way she was going to finish it without letting Dae'sha get a taste first.

She grabbed ahold of the spoon, before Dana even had a chance to put it in her mouth. She was sassy too, if Dana so much as tried to take a bite Dae'sha would whine and kick her feet.

"You know you got an attitude just like your daddy right?"

Dae'sha glanced up at Dana and back down at the ice cream, she could care less about anything her mother had to say right now, long as the ice cream kept coming, "mmmm!"