•Chapter 20•

*July 1994*

"Dana, truth or dare?"

"Truth or dare? What are we, children?"

"Well, let me see you come up with a better game then."

"Why do we need to play a game, to drink alcohol?" Dana raised the big bottle of Hennessy, that Dino had kept hidden away in one of their kitchen cabinets, high in the air.

She wondered where he even got it from, especially since neither of them were old enough to drink nor purchase alcohol for that matter.

Dino had to have had some sort of secret connection. She felt like a young teenager sneaking into her parents liquor cabinet, just from the amount of alcohol Dino had stored away.

"Because it is more fun, that way." Shanteah twisted off the cap and poured the liquor into three shot glasses, one for her, Randi, and Dana.

"I don't know y'all, do you think it's a good idea for us to be drinking liquor, while so close to the water?"

When Shanteah called up Randi and invited her over to hang out with her and Dana by the pool, she didn't hesitate to say yes.

She'd never been invited to Dana's house before, so she had every reason to believe that her plan was working. If Dino was there, she needed to look her best, so she tore her closet up in search of the black two piece bikini, she kept hidden away in the closet for emergency purposes.

When she first pulled up at their house, her jaw dropped in utter shock. The inside was just as beautiful, Dino had bank, the cars in his driveway and the mansion like home were pure examples of that.

Right then and there, she knew she had to hook him.

Dana waved her hand off, "it's only a couple of shots, we'll be fine."

"That's why I say, we should play this game."

Randi put her knees up to her chest and clasped her hands together, "well how does this game even work?"

Shanteah's face dropped, "really? You acting like you ain't never played truth or dare, before."

"Oh I have, I was just a child then." Randi gave Shanteah a sarcastic smile.

Dana laughed and nodded, "exactly my point!"

"I'm glad y'all think this shit is funny, but I don't see none of y'all trying to come up with a better game."

"Alright alright! Stop crying, we'll play your little stupid game." Dana pulled one of the shot glasses toward herself, "I'll go first."

"Okay Dana, truth or dare?"

Dana shrugged her shoulders, "ummm, truth."

"Laameee!" Randi yelled.

"This game is lame, but ask the question."

"Is it true, that pregnant sex is the best sex?"

Randi choked on her spit, before bursting into laughter, "what the fuck?"

Dana lowered her eyebrows, "what? Where did the sex questions come from?"

"Bitch, there are no rules to truth or dare."

"But why would you ask me that, if you not pregnant?"

"It don't matter Dana, just answer the question or take the shot!"

"Fuck it," Dana grabbed the shot glass, pinched her nose closed, and gulped it down. Instant fire hit her throat, making her cough uncontrollably.

"Your ass just needed an excuse to drink."