74: HEAVEN (Little By Little)

"How about I take you to that ice cream parlor you wanted to go to?" Harry asks while we lay naked on the couch basking in the afterglow of the love we just made.

I'm extremely glad Sasha convinced me to come to L.A. for at least a day!

"Hmm... Ice cream sounds great. But how about we stay here like this forever?"

My body feels like I just run a marathon, not a good time to go face the outside world with him right now. I'd rather keep resting on his chest until it's time to go home.

"Whatever Princess wants..." He kisses my nose.

"Did you just call me 'princess'? Ugh!" I complain involuntarily and he rolls his eyes at me.

"You don't like it? Of course you don't! Who was a kidding?"

"Yourself, apparently. You know me better than that!" I joke.

"Well, I like it. I've been secretly calling you 'princess' since I met you. But seeing you absolutely hate it, as I should've expected, I'll have to come up with something else."

"Aw! It's not that I hate it, you know? I just associate the term with more of a father-daughter relationship. Like, 'princess' or 'baby girl' is something my dad used to call me. It feels weird that the man I am sleeping with would call me those same things!"

"So I can't call you 'baby girl' either?" He looks downright disappointed and it's highly amusing to me.

"Not unless you want me to think of my father when I'm with you." Ew!

"You're impossible, woman! How should I call you, then?"

"Whenever you call me 'babe' it makes me weak on my knees, I'm that easy to please! And I know it's very common in the U.K., but it's not here, so I really like when you call me 'love'."

That's all I want to be. I don't need to be his princess or his baby girl, I want to be his love.

"Okay, babe. I can do that, love." He winks at me.

We kiss long and tender until Harry holds my head on both of his hands and looks straight into my eyes as if he's going to say the most important thing I'll ever hear.

"I know this is a long shot, but any chance you'd call me 'daddy'?" He can barely keep a straight face as he says the words.

"NEVER!" I try to contain my laughter as I punch his shoulder, but I fail miserably.

"I figured as much, just thought I'd give it a try!"

"The only way I'd ever call you 'daddy', AND it still wouldn't be in the context you wish it was, is if you became the father of my child. Otherwise you'll never, ever, hear it from me."

Unexpectedly, Harry grabs my waist and switches positions with me so that I'm trapped under his body.

"Let's get to work, then." He starts kissing my neck and biting my earlobe, I can't stop laughing.

"What are you doing?" Harry knows damn well what that does to me.

"What does it look like I'm doing? We're gonna make a baby."

I know he's not serious, but this idea never sounded so right before. It is a future I've never wanted with anyone until now. I'm realizing it just at this very moment.

Things get heated right away, it's extremely easy to go from play straight into business with him. My skin is always so aware of him, my lips always so thirsty for his. It takes him no effort to have me begging for more.