38: CHANGE YOUR TICKET.

The alarm I set on my phone yesterday goes off indicating is time for me to pack my bag and get ready to head to the airport. Where has the day gone?!

I have to parade naked across the room to get my phone, which I left on the table while we danced. Harry stares the entire time, stretching his arms out requesting my return to bed with him. I sit at the edge of the bed next to him and he pulls me back into his arms again.

"Don't go. Stay." He whispers in an irresistible low, grave voice that could easily turn my resolution to shreds.

I must be strong and fight against it or I'll never leave this bed.

"I have to go. I have work and you are heading to Toronto in the morning. We can't-" He cuts me off.

"Come with me to Toronto then." His face is dead serious.

"Harry, you won't have another day off in a week! You need sleep. Plus, I've seen your schedule, you'll be super busy. Why would I go to Toronto to be on my own all day?"

"Ugh! I don't want to wait a whole week to see you!" He pouts like a baby and I have to admit that the offer he presented is very, very tempting. But I can't just leave my responsibilities behind.

A One Direction song pops in my head when he insists on calling the airline and have my flight changed for tomorrow morning instead.

It takes strength I don't know where I pull from to stay firm saying no.

"Watching you get dressed messes with my head
Take that bag off your shoulder
Come get back in bed we still got time left
This don't have to be over

And you say it's hard to keep a secret
Girl, don't leave me all alone in this hotel
And these shades can hide us from the streets
One weekend I promise that I'll never tell

(...)

You should probably stay
Here with me a couple more days
Come on let me change your ticket home

Don't go, it's not the same when you're gone
And it's not good to be all alone

(...)

Why don't we take some time?
Why don't we take just a little more time?
Why don't we make it right?
Girl, I don't wanna say goodbye"

"It's your work schedule that's not very convenient, so suck it up and drop the subject before I lose my damn mind and agree to your silly, crazy, stupid but highly tempting ideas." I kiss him in-between each adjective and he smiles bigger each time.

"Fine! But next time it'll be my long weekend off, so you're staying all three days, not just one like you said last night." I open my mouth to protest but he covers it with his hand. "No arguing, no complaining. I said all three days!"

I playfully bite his hand so he has to free my mouth and I can speak again.

"You're not the boss of me, you don't tell me what to do." In an instant, I'm being pushed onto the mattress and Harry hovers over me.

"What if I ask nicely, uh?" I can't stop giggling to formulate one word. "Please?"

And now his face is too close to mine to even think clearly what to say.

"Is that the nicest you can be?" I tease.

"I can be a lot nicer if you have some time to spare..."