Prologue

Hello everyone!
This is my first attempt at writing a story, so I hope I do a good enough job that some of you don't regret investing in it!
I just wanted to let you know that English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for the limited vocabulary I'll be displaying.
Also, I want to mention that even though this story depicts my own imagined version of real-life Harry, the order of events in his life and career as well as other characters such as family members and friends may be altered, changed or made-up for purposes of the story.

Thank you for your time, I hope you like it!

----------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE

Life needs a soundtrack.

Music is everything. It is found in everything we do, in all the things we say, in everything we feel.

Life is made of songs.

I often think "if this moment was a song..." and then a melody comes to me that somehow fits that specific event, instant, memory.

It's not necessarily always a perfect match, a song word for word. It can be just a portion of the lyrics that magically describes a situation with scary accuracy, as if that one line was written for or about you. It doesn't particularly have to be about what the song says, either. It can simply be right because of the way its melody makes you feel, or because it brings back a feeling from some old buried memory of one time when you listened to it. The beauty of music is that it's always open to our own interpretation of it... as someone I know may say.

Am I alone in this? I refuse to believe that.

Probably most of you walk through life imagining background music that turns adrenaline-filled moments into action flicks, a kiss into the most epic romantic movie, a loss into the saddest of dramas, or a mere run in the park into an unforgettable adventure.

That's the power of music. It can transform. People, moments, emotions. Everything music touches, it becomes better.

I used to have the song I Hate My Life by Theory Of a Deadman playing constantly in the back of my head for most of my adult life. Not because the lyrics applied to me at all. Just listen to it and you'll guess as much! But it was simply that overall feeling of everything always going wrong that made me think of it.

Until one day I met a man whose life, ironically, is made of music.
He himself is a hymn and he brought to my playlist the most variety it has ever had. He IS music, for everything he touches it becomes better, too.

We were supposed to be nothing more than a one-hit-wonder. Unintentionally, we became a perpetual love song with a pinch of tragedy like Adele's, a touch of James Bay's passion , and plenty of Coldplay's romanticism.

This is the soundtrack of our lives.

--------------------------------

I HATE MY LIFE - Theory Of A Deadman.

—————————

Twitter:   twitter.com/Rainy_DayMonday

Spotify Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/g1v4qkf49phrt7irqnhz1qos5/playlist/4LdhgUyZoHOylfgK8XIa8f?si=tsj21VBsTIaGLxSe19A1mQ