Chapter 6: The Hell I Created- Execution (Malachi)

After Nao walked down, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking with Nao while underneath it there were words that said "Nao has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

The screen showed Nao now alone in a chair, and a bunch of Monokumas appeared behind him, all lined up.

Then, a small tablet and pen dropped down onto Nao's lap, and he held it up.

Then, the screen cut to a title.

Nao Shiki's Execution:
Super Execution Maker!

All we saw next was Nao drawing, but soon a Monokuma was picked up and dragged off.

The Monokuma was dropped in a room, and was soon set on fire, and thrown into a pile of Monokumas, setting them all on fire, and then the whole room closed in on itself like a book.

The screen shifted, and next it was a larger Monokuma holding a Monokuma as a puppet, and it walked over some train tracks and got hit by a train.

The screen shifts again, and now there's a Monokuma in a coffin being carried off to a grave by four other Monokumas, and then buried in that grave alive. The Monokuma in the grave then drops underground and slides into s crementation machine, and burns up. And then the four Monokumas on the surface shot each other with shotguns.

Next, a Monokuma was put on a conveyor belt while a large gavel pounded behind it, and the Monokuma was soon under it and crushed by it.

Next there was a Monokuma dancing infront of the screen, and the room around it was blowing up, and soon it did as well.

Next, there were two Monokumas playing cards, and the cards they played were both lazers, which fired at each other and destroyed them both.

Next, a Monokuma was chasing another in the woods with a chainsaw. The one with the chainsaw soon caught up to the other and cut it up, but then it tripped and fell on it's own chainsaw as well.

Next, there was a Monokuma strapped to a wall, and a large vine came and pierced itself through the Monokuma.

Next, a Monokuma was chained up before about five other Monokumas, and shot by the five, and then the five shot each other as well.

Next, a Monokuma was grabbed by a machine, dipped in hot tar, steamrolled by a steamroller and cut up into pieces.

Next, a Monokuma was chained up to a small wall, and another Monokuma in a mask ran up from behind it and sliced it in half with a sword. However, that Monokuma was then crushed by a large game block.

Next, two Monokumas were chained up to a tree, and they were soon destroyed by other Monokumas, who then continued to all destroy each other as well.

Next, a Monokuma was ontop of a mountain on a bike, drove off, and was crushed by a large boulder.

Next, a Monokuma was dropped into a water tank, and slowly it fried out, leaving it unable to work, and it exploded in the water.

Next, a Monokuma was on a mountain again, and drove forewards, but this time, it drove back down the mountain and into a volcano inside the mountain.