Chapter 1: Pressure to Save Siblings- Execution (Atsuki)

After the button was hit, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking by Setsuko and it dragged her off while underneath it there were words that said "Setsuko has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

Suddenly, Setsuko was grabbed my a metal chain around her neck and pulled back to a room behind Monokuma's chair.

On the screen, it showed Setsuko being dragged by her neck, kicking at the dirt.

Soon, she ended up in a huge forest, trees everywhere, and was dragged right up to a tree, then a chain came and wrapped around her and the tree, so she was strapped to it.

Zooming away from Setsuko, the black and white legs of tons of Monokumas were shown.

Then the screen cut to a title.

Setsuko Okamoto's Execution:
Cutting of Nature's Okamoto Sapling

First, the all of Monokumas charged at Setsuko, and started slashing their claws at her, biting her, and cutting her everywhere, having her bleed more and more.

Soon, the Monokumas disappeared, but then another one appeared infront of Setsuko, but this one was wearing a leaf dress and had green wings. Then it pulled out an axe, and threw it straight at Setsuko, and it went through her stomach, getting stuck on the tree. I saw her eyes widen, and then she coughed up blood. That Monokuma disappeared.

Just as it was seeming like Setsuko was going to bleed out from now, another Monokuma appeared behind the tree, with a chainsaw. Then it started to cut the tree, all around it, giving cuts on Setsuko's body as well, before finally, it went to the back, and cut right through the tree, cutting Setsuko's back too.

Then the Monokuma pushed the tree forward, so Setsuko and the tree fell down. Of course, the tree fell ontop of Setsuko and crushed her.

And then it ended.

Thank god that it wasn't any more brutal, like the forest setting on fire or the tree being put in a wood chipper.

I hate seeing these.