Chapter 4: The Masquerade's Final Act- Day 1 (Nao)

I woke up to Monokuma's announcement today, just like every other day here.

I sighed and sat up on the side of my bed, before slowly getting up and leaving my room.

As usual, I was the last one down to the lobby, and I sat down in a chair. I wasn't really listening to everyone else. I didn't really care.

Suddenly, Monokuma appeared in front of us. "Hello, everyone!" Monokuma laughed.

"What is it this time, Monokuma?" Ren asked.

"Don't tell me you don't know..." Monokuma said, "It's time for your prize for surviving the trial!"

"I-I don't want any prize for th-that..." Masa said.

"Are you taking about another new area, Monokuma?" Atsuki asked.

"You know it!" Monokuma said, and laughed. "More buildings and fun stuff! Won't that just be amazing?"

"Let's just go." Cassius said, "I don't want to hear this bear talk anymore."

"Aw, you're so mean!" Monokuma pouted and left.

With that, Cassius sighed and left the hotel, and everyone else followed along. I was the last to leave.

I walked around the city alone until I found the fourth area, finally. I walked around the fourth area to see what was there.

The first area I found was a hospital. I walked around inside, and it seemed completely normal, with rooms for patients and operating rooms and stuff. There was also a staircase to the roof that had a helipad on top. For emergency helicopters to land here, I guess. With nobody else there and nothing to do, I left  the hospital.

The second building I found was a fire department. Inside the garage were two fire trucks. Inside the actual building contained normal fire equipment, as well as a fire pole from the top floor to the ground floor. I didn't really care about here, either, so I left.

The third place I found was an indoor ice rink. There wasn't much to say, it was just an ice rink that also had some goals for hockey or whatever. Atsuki, Ren and Zoey were there, but I didn't have a reason to talk to them, so I didn't talk to them, and just left.

The fourth place, called "research labs" on the outside, seemed to be a large building with different scientific labs inside.

One was a chem lab, which contained a bunch of chemicals. Including lethal poisons. Monokuma probably brought these here for another way of murder. Cassius was in there, but I don't want to talk to him, really.

Another lab was the bio lab, which had mapped out parts of the body on the walls. There was also a cold storage room that contained actual body parts. With no sense of wanting to be in that room any longer, I left quickly.

There was a physics lab as well, but it just contained weird machines that I didn't understand, so I left there, too.

The fourth lab was an astronomy lab, which contained posters of space and stars as well as some models of planets and such. There was also a large telescope that could be used to look into the night sky. Spencer was in here, knitting what seemed to be a space-themed sweatshirt. Thinking I probably shouldn't bother him, I left there too.

The final lab was a room that contained a lot of electrical devices, like computers and televisions and tablets and everything. A tech lab. There's no point in checking them, Monokuma wouldn't let us have outside connections. I didn't want to be here, anyway. Because that was the final lab, I left there and then left the whole research lab building.