Chapter 1: Pressure to Save Siblings- Post Trial (Ren)

Everyone was silent. Monokuma just laughed. "I love seeing you all in despair!" He yelled. "I suggest you all leave for your rooms, as it is now nighttime! You may enter the elevator and it will rise back up to the underground room, and then you can go up and go to the hotel. Upupupu~ See you soon!" Then he left.

Slowly and silently, we crowded into the elevator and it rose up to the room, and we all went up the stairs and into the hotel, and up and to our rooms.

Once I was in my room, I sat down on my bed and looked down. They would kill me now, wouldn't they?

*knock knock*

...Somebody's at the door.

I went to it and opened it.

"...Zoey?" I asked.

Zoey walked herself in and closed the door. "Hello... I'm sure you know why I'm here."

"...You're the blackmailer?" I asked.

"Indeed... And..." Zoey pulled out a gun and pointed it at me. "It's that time."

BANG!

She had pulled the trigger.

And... That's what it said on the small flag that came out of the gun. Zoey giggled.

I started to laugh. "Nice one, Zoey."

Zoey hugged me. "Actually, you're a great friend and I don't want you hurt at all... So... You can always trust me, alright?"

"I'm surprised you still trust me after I went crazy during the trial." I said.

"Nah, I could never." Zoey smiled, then went back to the door. "Anyway, I'll see you tommorow, Ren." Then she left.

I sat down again.

A while after she left, I noticed a note by the door. I picked it up and read it.

"You're safe for now." It read.

I sighed and threw it away, then got in my bed.

What's the blackmailers plan now?

I sighed again and went to sleep.

Chapter 1
Pressure to Save Siblings
-END-

14/16 Students Remain