Chapter 5: My Final Attempt to End it All- Execution (Malachi)

After the button was hit, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking by Atsuki and it dragged her off while underneath it there were words that said "Atsuki has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

The screen showed Atsuki being dragged by the chain in the hallway, her eyes closed and her tears flying from her face.

Soon, she was dragged onto a stage, and put in the middle, where there was a microphone on a stand infront of her.

Lights shined on her all around from above, and a small bear trap appeared around her ankles, surrounding her whole body. And then, one larger around that one, and another around that one, and they kept getting bigger and following each other like a circle within a circle until five traps were on the ground.

Then, the screen cut to a title.

Atsuki Kinboshi's Execution:
Final Performance of Future and Fate

Just after the title went away, a large neon light shined, that read "SING!" and a meter appeared on the wall behind Atsuki.

Hesitant, Atsuki began singing a song. We could hear her singing as she did, and the more she sang, the more the meter went up.

The meter kept going higher and higher, and soon it was almost at the top. However, right before it was about to hit the top, a Monokuma appeared and jumped up and broke the meter on the wall.

Then, one by one, the bear traps started closing from outer to inner. The first one closed, and Atsuki ducked under it. Then the second, and she crouched down under it, and the third closed just above her. She got down a bit more just to barely dodge the forth one.

Just as the fifth one was about to close, which would have killed her...

The floor opened from beneath her. And she fell down a hole.

The screen glitched out and a new background was put on the screen. In red letters, the screen said, "Error: Execution Failed."