Chapter 1: Pressure to Save Siblings- Day 3 (Malachi)

I woke up to Monokuma's normal daytime announcement and went down to the lounge as we normally did now.

Soon after I got there, everybody else came.

Waffle spoke up. "We are... Missing a few people." He said.

I froze.

Atsuki spoke up. "What? Who's missing?"

"We are missing..." Waffle said, "...Nao... Spencer... and Ren."

"Where could they be?" Kisho asked.

"W-Wait... You don't think...?" Amaya stopped.

Suddenly, one of the people slumped down the stairs. "Hey..." It was Nao.

"Well, there's our depression kid." Cassius scoffed. "Where the hell are Spencer and Ren?"

"W-We should look for them!" Masa said.

"Agreed." Setsuko said.

"...Malachi, Eri," Waffle said, "Will you two come with me?"

"Gladly!" Eri said, smiling.

"Of course." I said.

"Hmm... Setsuko, Yudai, Amaya, you go together. Kisho, Masa, Emma, you go together... Atsuki, Zoey and Nao can go together... Cassius and Bahira can stay behind. Is that okay?" Waffle suggested.

Once everybody seemed to agree with it, Waffle spoke again. "Alright. Malachi, Eri, follow me!"

Eri and I nodded and Waffle ran outside, and we followed him. "Do you think maybe we should go to the restaurant?" Waffle asked.

Eri and I nodded and Waffle nodded back, and started running to the restaurant, us two following him.

Running into the restaurant, we saw... him.

Spencer...

Was sitting in a chair, just knitting.

"Spencer!" Waffle yelled.

Spencer looked at us. "Oh... Hi... Sorry... I don't like people..." Spencer said.

Waffle sighed. "The important part is, he's safe. Spencer, go back to the hotel, now. Tell anyone you see that you checked in with us and we know you were here."

Spencer sighed. "Fine..." He got up and left.

Waffle looked to us. "Let's look for Ren... He's not here... Should we check the abandoned building?" He asked.

"That sounds good." Eri said. I nodded.

Waffle nodded back. "Alright, let's go!"

We ran outside and then to the abandoned building, and we went inside.

The first thing I saw was a sight to remember.

Inside the abandoned building, right in the main room, a small patch of light from the wall shined down on something...

Blood.

And then, as it led up into another patch of light, this time bigger, the blood grew larger across the floor... Until there was...

There was...

A body, with a knife sticking out of the chest.

But... It was strange... It was...

The body of someone I've never seen before in my entire life.