Chapter 2: Do You Have Any Hope, Brother?- Post Trial (Amaya)

Monokuma appeared. "Yahahahaha! Wasn't that awesome?! Almost like you were watching a real action movie, right?"

Everyone stayed quiet.

"Jeez, I guess not everyone likes a good action film like me! Maybe you like horror films instead? Too bad you guys missed the showing of that one!" Monokuma laughed. "Anyway, it's nighttime now, so please head to your rooms! I'll see you soon!" Monokuma said, and left.

We all gathered back in the elevator, which went back up to the entrance of the class trial building. We all left the building and headed back to the hotel, where we all went into our rooms.

However, I didn't go into mine at first.

Slowly, when everybody else was in their rooms, I went into Yudai's room.

I needed something... Something to remember her by.

I looked in her closet and grabbed her sweatshirt. I could wear this... To remember her.

I took the sweatshirt and put it over my shoulder before going back to my room. I'll wear it tommorow.

In my room, I put my guitar down and locked my door.

I did it...

I avenged Yudai.

...But... Why do I feel bad?

...No... It can't be...

Was our vote...

Wrong?

Chapter 2
Do You Have Any Hope, Brother?
-END-

11/16 Students Remain