Chapter 1: Pressure to Save Siblings- Investigation (Malachi)

*Ding dong, bing bong*
"A body has been discovered!" Monokuma's voice rang through the speakers of the screen he appeared on. "After a certian amount of time, the class trial will begin! Until then, you are free to investigate the crime! See you soon!" Monokuma got off.

What was this?

Who is this person?

Infront of Waffle, Eri and I was a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans, with brown shoes.

"This is... insane..." Waffle said.

"Who... Who would do this?" Eri asked.

"...I want to know... Who is this?" I asked.

Waffle spoke up. "I'm going to go find the others!" He said, then ran out the door.

Eri clutched onto me. "Mali... Why would anyone do this?"

"I... Don't know." I said. "...But... We have to find out who killed this person, or else we'll die too..." My words faded away. Eri held onto me tighter, shaking.

Atsuki ran in the room. "Waffle told me there was a body, was he-?!" She yelled, then saw the body and stared at it. "B-Blood..." She clenched her fist tight. "Dammit... Why...?"

Kisho ran in next, Masa and Emma following him closely after. "Mal, is it true?!" Kisho yelled. "Is there a-"

Emma gasped, seeing the body. Masa gasped as well, and Kisho stared down at the body.

Setsuko ran in next. "What happened?" She asked. "I heard..." Noticing the body, she stopped. "Oh..."

Next, Yudai and Amaya ran in together, but only stared down at the body, not speaking. Looking at Amaya's eyes showed that she was terrified of the sight.

Finally, Waffle came back with Bahira, Cassius, Nao, Zoey and Spencer, and they all saw the body again.

Zoey spoke up. "This... This... This can't be real! Ono...Onononononononono!" Zoey shrieked loudly.

Monokuma then suddenly appeared infront of us all. "Hello everyone!" He laughed.

"What do you want, Monokuma?" I asked.

"Upupu... Well, I do have a present for you..." Monokuma laughed. "It's the Monokuma file!"

"Monokuma file?" Waffle asked.

"The Monokuma file will give you information on the victim!" Monokuma said.

"So an autopsy." Cassius said.

"Yes, I suppose it is like one..." Monokuma said. "Anyway, the Monokuma file is now on all of your e-Handbooks! Have fun investigating!" Monokuma laughed, then disappeared.

I pulled out my e-Handbook and turned it on, seeing a Monokuma file available. Opening it, I started to read it's contents.

Victim: Unknown
Cause of Death: Stabbed in the Chest
Time of Death: During the Night
Other: None

So the victim is really unknown...?

Waffle spoke up. "We should definitely investigate this... For if we don't, we will be executed for not finding the killer."