Chapter 2: Do You Have Any Hope, Brother?- Execution (Emma)

After the button was hit, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking by Kisho and it dragged him off while underneath it there were words that said "Kisho has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

Suddenly, Kisho, crying, was grabbed by a metal chain around his neck and pulled back to a room behind Monokuma's chair.

On the screen, we saw Kisho get pulled up outside. He kept going up and up, a rocky background behind him.

Soon, he reached the top of a mountain and was placed on top of a motorcycle, and tied to it. He was sitting up, but he couldn't get off.

Then, the screen cut to a title.

Kisho Hiroshi's Execution:
The Great Volcano Escape

The title didn't lie, as the camera zoomed out to show a volcano, which now had erupted, and lava started seeping down towards where Kisho was now.

Luckily though, Kisho started moving forwards on the motorcycle. However, as he was moving forward, explosions started going off on the sides of the path he was going down.

The lava kept seeping down as Kisho kept going down as well, but then the camera went back to the volcano. The volcano boomed again, and sent up a large molten boulder into the air, which then landed behind Kisho, and started rolling after him.

Kisho kept going, but then the camera showed the end of Kisho's path, which was going to launch him off the cliff.

He zoomed off of the edge, and then started falling down to the ground.

However, Kisho didn't hit the ground. He landed on one of those huge inflatable stunt cushions. So, he seemed safe.

But then the molten boulder fell down fast and crushed him. Then, the slow lava dripped down on top of the boulder.

It was over.

Kisho was dead.

Masa was crying, so I went over and hugged him. I feel bad for him.