Chapter 3: Love Exists in Hell Alone- Execution (Amaya)

After the button was hit, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking by Emma and it dragged her off while underneath it there were words that said "Emma has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

After that, the screen showed Emma infront of us, then get pulled away by a chain that grabbed her around her neck, and she was pulled away.

Eventually, we saw her get pulled onto a stage with red curtains surrounding it. Then, the camera went infront of the curtains, and they opened up and showed Eri on stage with a bunch of magic equipment, and zoomed into her.

Then it cut to a title

Emma Ajibana's Execution:
The Great Magical Illusionary Escape!

Then the screen cut back to Emma, her hands tied together behind her, and a Monokuma in assistant wear now standing next to her, and it started.

First, Monokuma pulled out a coin, and flipped it. Once it went into the air, in combust into flames and Monokuma caught it and chucked it at Emma, hitting her arm and giving her a burn mark.

After that, Monokuma pulled out some cards, and twirled them, then they turned into knives, and he threw them at Emma too, stabbing her thighs.

After that, the curtains came down and once they came back up again, Emma was in a box laying sideways on a table, and Monokuma pulled out a saw, and he began to saw her in half, and once the box was in half, blood was shown leaking from it.

Then the curtain came down again, and then came back up, showing Emma wasn't actually cut in half.

But then the curtian lowered again and came back up with Emma's body now in a water tank, her arms and legs chained together.

What followed that was Emma trying to escape out of the glass tank, and once we saw her actually start to loosen out of the chains, the curtain lowered again.

And once it came back up, it showed Emma on a board, leaning back. She was dead, now. Drowned by Monokuma. Confetti went off at the sides of the stage as Monokuma showed off Emma as if she had successfully completed the escape act.

And then it ended.

I looked over to Masa and saw him crying into his hands.

I know how he feels now, though.

It makes sense to cry.