Chapter 4: The Masquerade's Final Act- Post Trial (Zoey)

The execution was over and everyone was silent. Monokuma spoke up.

"I can't believe that he actually decieved me!" Monokuma yelled, upset. "Well, I need a good night sleep to cool off! Speaking of which, it's nighttime! Good night, everyone!" Monokuma said, and left.

With that, we all climbed in the elevator and went back up to the streets, and we all left back to the hotel.

Malachi grabbed my shoulder and stopped me in the lobby as everyone else went upstairs. "Here, take this." Malachi said, and handed me the key to Masa's room. "Kisho wanted you to have it, though I don't know why. Goodnight, now, Zoey." He said, and left upstairs.

With that, I went upstairs as well and went into Masa's room with his key. I looked around his room.

The only thing I found was a laptop on his desk that had a note that said "for Zoey" on it. I opened it up, but it needed a password, and I couldn't think of one. So I closed it back up and brought it back to my own room.

With that, I put the laptop on my own desk, locked my door, and went to bed.

I wonder why Kisho wanted me to have that... I don't know, but I'll find out. But for now, I need sleep. I hope things will be normal now.

Chapter 4
The Masquerade's Final Act
-END-

7/16 Students Remain