Chapter 4: The Masquerade's Final Act- Execution (Malachi)

After the button was hit, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking by Kisho and it dragged him off while underneath it there were words that said "Kisho has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

On the screen, we saw Kisho up on the top of the mountain again, like his origianl execution was, and he was on another motorcycle, and tied to it. He was sitting up, but just like the other one, he couldn't get off.

Then, the screen cut to a title.

Kisho Hiroshi's Execution:
The Molten Path (No Stuntdouble!)

The title was different, but it was the same volcano, which now had erupted, and lava started rushing down towards Kisho

Kisho started moving forwards on the motorcycle. However, the path that was in his original execution was now blown apart at some parts, and then on a now cooled
molten magma one. This made his road more bumpy than before. As he was moving forward, explosions started going off on the sides of the path he was going down again.

The lava kept rushing down as Kisho kept going down as well, but then the camera went back to the volcano. The volcano boomed again, and sent up a large molten boulder into the air once more, which then landed behind Kisho, and started rolling after him.

Kisho kept going, but then the camera showed the end of Kisho's path, which was going to launch him off the cliff once more.

However, this time the ground infront of him exploded, and instead of zooming off of the cliff, he fell down to a new hidden path under the one that was originally there.

Now, Kisho was moving backwards down a path. The camera zoomed through the tunnel he was in to show that it ended inside the core of the volcano.

The boulder was still following Kisho, but that didn't matter now. Because Kisho zoomed out through the end of the tunnel, and fell down into the molten lava. The boulder rolled down and landed inside as well, and some lava dripped down into the volcano as well.

It was over. It was finally all over.

Kisho was dead. Good riddance.

You hear that everyone? I saved you! I really did, I finally found out who killed you.

Waffle, Setsuko, Emma, Yudai... Bahira, Eri... Masa... Amaya... I fulfilled your wish.

I hope you can rest in peace now. But I still hope you can stay around watching over me. You're my friends, after all. I always want to be with you guys.

...Thank you all.