Chapter 3: Love Exists in Hell Alone- Post Trial (Ren)

Monokuma appeared before us again. "Woohoo! Another great performance! This time, by a magician? Wasn't it cool? Did I look cool?" Monokuma laughed. Nobody responded, just stayed quiet. "Oof, tough crowd, huh...?" Monokuma sighed. "Fine, well, get to bed now! You can go back to the hotel now, as well."

With that, we all stepped back into the elevator and it raised us up to the class trial building again. After we were there, we all left back to the hotel.

Masa went straight to his room, crying. Atsuki, Spencer and Nao also went back to their rooms immediately after.

In the lobby, when I got there, Zoey was talking to Cassius, with Malachi there too.

"Apologize to Malachi!" Zoey said.

"I already told you, Zoey." Cassius sighed. "I know to admit when I'm wrong, but I'm not going to say sorry for being suspicious of people." He shook his head. "Idiots." Then he went up to his room.

Zoey turned to me. "Man, what a jackass that guy is!" She sighed. "Well, I'm going to bed, Ren. Goodnight." She said, and went upstairs to her room.

Amaya walked in and saw us and spoke up. "Malachi! How are you doing now?"

"Yeah, Mal. How are you? Feeling better after Nao talked to you?" I asked.

Malachi sighed. "Leave me alone. Go comfort Masa. He's probably lost more than I have anyway." He said, and left upstairs.

Amaya and I looked at each other, and went upstairs. I went to my room, and I think Amaya went to Masa's for a while to comfort him.

I just locked my door and got in bed.

All the pairs are getting split up, then? Is that the blackmailer's goal now?

I wonder if that means I'm next... Or Zoey...

No, I better not think about that.

...But I can't help but feel bad for everyone else.

Everyone's falling into despair...

And we have to stop that soon.

Chapter 3
Love Exists in Hell Alone
-END-

9/16 Students Remain