Chapter 2: Do You Have Any Hope, Brother?- Day 1 (Bahira)

I woke up to the dumb bear's announcement and groaned. I got out of bed and got dressed and ready, so I could look amazing.

After getting dressed, I went down to the lobby of the hotel, and I guess I was the last one there, except for Nao, who walked down the stairs after me.

"Well, it seems everyone who's didn't die last trial is still fine..." Dumb Malachi said. "So I guess we're fine... So... Do what you want, except murder."

"Whatever, Mr. I Live Under a Rock." I said, and then giggled to myself.

Malachi just sighed and was about to leave, but then the dumb bear popped up infront of him.

"Wait, wait!" Monokuma said.

"What is it now, Monokuma?" Cassius asked.

"Well... I have a prize for you, for completing the first trial!" Monokuma said.

"A prize?" Ren asked.

"Of course! You now have an area of new buildings and places to explore! Upupupu~ Have fun!" Monokuma said, then left.

"New areas, hmm...?" Malachi said. "Hey, everyone, do you mind if we explore these new areas?"

"I don't mind." Atsuki said.

"Neither do I!" Kisho said, and smiled. "I hope we find something fun to do!"

"If everyone's up for it, then you may go investigate the new area. Afterwards, lets meet back here." Malachi said. "I'm going there now." Then Malachi left.

Pretty much everyone else went out the door, too, so I decided to go and follow.

Once I found the second area, I started to move to each place that was there.

The most noticeable place was a quite large waterpark. In a small building, there were changing rooms for boys and girls. In the girls at least, there were lockers for each of us. In the actual waterpark, there was a large pool with lots of water slide and stuff around it, and then some games and sandboxes to the side. I didn't see a need to stay, so I left.

Another building was a large library, inside being full of books, but who cares about books? Needless to say, I left quick.

There was also a museum, but same story as the library, I left quick after, because that's boring and nobody cares for it.

There was also a large building where inside, there were tons of plants, so it was kind of like a greenhouse. I noticed Eri really happy in there. I guess being the Ultimate Farmer, it makes sense to do that. I left quick, though.

There was also another large building, but the doors inside were locked.

Ren, who was near the building outside, spoke up. "That buildings all locked up, but it says on this sign over here by the main street that this is going to be where we hold class trials from now on."

"I knew that, fool!" I said, and left. As I was leaving, I heard Ren sigh.

The final building of the area, when entering, seemed to be a large theater, with a stage and tons of seats. I noticed Kisho on stage looking around, but I didn't care much about this investigation, and left back to the hotel.

At the hotel, I noticed Nao and Spencer were still here.

"Oh, hi..." Spencer said. "I didn't go..."

"I figured. I'm not a fool!" I said, and huffed.

Nao just sighed.

I sat down and waited for everyone, which took a while, but they finally came after a while.