Chapter 3: Love Exists in Hell Alone- Day 1 (Zoey)

I woke up again this morning to Monokuma's announcement like we always do. I got ready for the day and headed out of my room and down to the lobby.

The only person in the lobby before I got there was Spencer, and he was sitting in a chair, knitting.

"Hey, Spencer!" I said to him.

He looked up to me. "Hi..." He said, and then he went back to knitting.

The next person to come down the stairs was Atsuki, soon followed by Ren, then Malachi.

"Good morning, you four." Atsuki said. "Are you all doing okay?"

"I'm doing fine." Malachi said. "I'm just glad I could help Amaya on that last trial... For Bahira and Yudai."

"I'm doing good, now that my blackmailer is gone. I shouldn't be so involved in these cases anymore." Ren said, smiling a bit.

"I'm doing good too!" I said.

"I'm good..." Spencer said, knitting.

The next to come down was Amaya, who was wearing a red sweatshirt today.

"Hi Amaya." Malachi said. "...That's Yudai's sweatshirt, right?"

"Yeah..." Amaya said. "I still want a part of her with me always... But I'm sure she's happy now... So I have to move forward and be happy myself." She smiled softly.

"That's a good thing to do." Atsuki said, smiling back.

Eri came down next, and then Cassius after her and more greetings were exchanged. Well, not with Cassius, because he's always so pretty much hateful of everyone.

A while after them, Masa and Emma walked down together.

"Masa..." Malachi said, "How are you feeling?"

"I-I'm fine..." Masa said.

"He's still a bit sad, but he's getting better." Emma said, and hugged Masa. Masa hugged her back.

After Nao came down as the usual last one, Monokuma appeared in front of us all. "Hello, everyone!" He said.

"Let me guess," Ren said, "Another area is open now?"

"You bet! It's your prize for clearing the last trial! I bet you'll all love what's waiting for you! Upupu~" Monokuma said and laughed, then left.

"I guess we might as well go check out the new area." Malachi said.

"You guys go ahead. I need to... Check something else." Amaya said. "I'll come back here after a while to see what you guys found, unless Monokuma calls me."

"Oh... Alright, Amaya." Atsuki said. "Let's go find the new area."

With that, we all left to find the new area, and soon we found it just past the second area we got after the first trial.

The most noticeable part of the new area was that there was a small amusement park on this island. It didn't contain much, just a rollercoaster, a ferris wheel and a teacup ride.

While looking around in the park, I found Emma, Masa, Eri, Malachi, Ren and Spencer all at the ferris wheel. I walked up to them and asked, "What's going on?"

"We're gonna ride the ferris wheel!" Eri said.

"Yeah, so me and Masa and Malachi and Eri!" Emma said. "Maybe it'll make us a bit happier."

"Y-Yeah..." Masa said.

"Eri kinda dragged me here but... I don't have a problem with this." Malachi said.