Chapter • 23

Holly's POV

I sat down in my bedroom and looked at all my clothes and belongings which were all spread out on the floor. I didn't like it being so messy and I didn't know what to pack first or where to put it. I was stressing out over a simple task.

I wanted Cam to help me but he was packing his own stuff so why should he help me? Mum had given me boxes to put everything in and it was so easy to put everything away but I couldn't. I felt like crying, I was a fat, ugly disappointment to the Dallas family.

I got up and walked over to my school bag and took out my blade from one of the pockets. I pressed it down and slid it across my wrist. Immediately beads of blood started appear. It felt good. I felt as if all the stress and sadness had been released from my body.

After sitting on my bedroom floor waiting for it to stop bleeding I started to pack. It took a while but I was finally finished so I decided to watch some American Horror Story.

=====================AN • Self harm is never the answer to any problems. I wish I never started because its addictive and it's so had to stop so please don't start. I'm sorry if this story is in anyway TRIGGERING!

Please remember to vote and I hope your enjoying it so far <3