Chapter • 60

Holly's POV

By the time I woke up Hayes had left and Cameron had returned. I felt bad like all my problems that Cameron had began to help me fight were back.

Cameron was getting ready for the party and I really wasn't in the mood for a party but I guess I was going to have to put on a fake smile and be 'happy'. I walked over to my suite case and pulled out a black and white striped t-shirt dress which I matched with some tights and black shoes with a heel.

"You look so nice"

I looked up to see Cameron in smart looking clothes and wet hair.

"Errr thanks, I'm going to go and do my hair and make up"

Cameron nodded and went over the bed where the hair dryer was. I put on my makeup until I was satisfied and I wasn't in the mood to bother with my hair so I just threw it into a messy bun. I looked in the mirror and sighed, my hair and face looked ok but why did I look so fat?! why did I have to be so fat?!

I felt that itching feeling for my blade but I couldn't, I couldn't make Cam disappointed, not again. I put on my smile and walked back out into the room to find Cameron sitting waiting on the bed. I smiled and he smiled back.

"You ready?"

I nodded "Yeah lets go"

I picked up my phone and slowly followed Cameron out of the room shutting the door behind us. We walked down the corridors and got into the lift down to the lobby where we met Nash, Carter, Taylor and Hayes. We all walked into the private part of the hotel that Magcon had booked for us and it was so nice and big. I then realised the huge table of buffet food at the end of the room, Cameron turned to me and said

"Look Holly, I know it's hard but I want to trust you and I want you to get a big plate of food and eat it tonight"

I nodded and smiled causing him to smile back.

The music was loud and more and more people kept arriving. I couldn't see anyone I knew and I felt panicked, until I remembered what Cameron had said... he wanted me to eat. I made my way over to the buffet table where I found Jack and Jack.

"Hey Holly, you want some food?"

I looked up to see Jack G looking down at me concerned.

I nodded "yes please"

He took a plate off the side and began pilling food onto it, I didn't like what he was doing but I wasn't going to say anything.

I gratefully took the plate off him and walked to the outside part of the room. It was cold outside which is why nobody was out there, however there was quite a few tables out there. I took my plate the furthest when away from the party and sat down. I stared at the plate for a while and felt tears in my eyes. I immediately started stuffing my face with all the food I could get my hands on and cried while I did so. After I finished I sat there in shock, I'd never binged before. I felt bile rise in my throat and I bent over throwing up everything I had just eaten until I had nothing left in me and collapsed onto the ground sobbing. I sat there crying for a while and wondered why I was like this and why I couldn't be normal like all my friends like everyone else! why couldn't I be happy?!

I calmed myself down and wiped around my eyes removing the mascara that had run down my face and took a deep breath and shakily stood up. For a minute I thought I was going to throw up again so I bent over and dry heaved only to have stomach acid come up which tasted disgusting.

I sat down and sighed, what have I done to myself? I texted Cam asking where he was.

After a few minutes he replied saying he was by the Dj so I quickly stood up which wasn't a good idea as I immediately had to sit back down again before I fainted.

I stood up again slowly and made my way back into the party and towards the Dj where I found Cameron.

"Hey!" He shouted

I forced out a laugh
"Hey! I ate a huge plate from the buffet! you can even ask the Jacks!"

"Omg that's amazing" he high gave me a massive hug and smiled at me.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was: 10:30pm. Wow time had gone so fast! Cameron and I were flying home tomorrow, I was going to miss all the boys so much.

My vision started to go blurry and I started to shake. I need to sit down, I stumbled to the edge of the room where seats had been places and sat down and put my head between my knees and breathed slowly in and out. I felt a hand on my back and I jumped

"You alright there?"

I looked up to see an unfamiliar face. It was a boy he look slightly older but he was good looking.

"Err yeah bit dizzy but better now"

"Oh okay? do you need me to get anyone or..?"

"No it's fine" I smiled

"Umm I'm going to get you some water stay here"

The boy returned with a water bottle and handed it to me. I took it gratefully and drank the whole thing quicker than I thought I could.

He laughed

"Feel better?"

I laughed and nodded

"Lets get out of here!" He stretched out his hand

I put my hand in his "okay"

We both smiled.

"Ohh btw my names Calum, what's yours?"

"Holly, my names Holly"

"Okay Holly lets go"

He helped me stand and he took my hand in his and we walked out of the party, I felt so care free and all my sadness has suddenly gone.

==========================

OMG AN UPDATE! I ACTUALLY UPDATED!

I tried to make this chapter as long as possible as I felt so bad for leaving it so long :/ I have no idea when the next update will be because I have loads of exams but I now have a few ideas and some have been influenced by comments left on the previous authors note so thank you!

Sorry in advance if the next update isn't for a while but I will try to have it sooner than this one! Also sorry for any mistakes in the chapter or any bits that don't make sense, I wrote it quickly while I was in the mood.

Please vote and comment telling me what you thought of this chapter!