Chapter 34

Day: Still Sunday.

( Drew's POV )

I stopped the motor, and took off my helmet. "We're here."I said confident. I remembered my first time being here. It wasn't a very nice place to go to, and I didn't really wanted to come here. But when you had problems or just needed to get your mind off of something, this was the best place to go to.

"So the only thing you told me was that Harley works here, it a good place is for when you're depressed, and that Solidad hates it here."Ash said curiously.

"That's all you need to know." Ash growled at the vague response. We came inside. I saw Ash becoming smaller every step he took. It was dark inside with only a few lights, mostly shining on the stage. The tables were dark, and the bar in the back had just enough light.

"Drew!"I heard someone yell. I sweat dropped, and turned around. "Long time no see. How is it with you and your parents? Oh, and I see you brought a friend."

"Good afternoon, Harley."I said annoyed. "Yes, this is Ash. He wants to get his mind off of something, whatever that is. So I brought him here."

"Hello, Ash."Harley said, shaking Ash's hand. "If you want to get your mind off of something, you found the right place. I'm Harley, as you probably already knew. Drewy here must've told you everything about me."

"Actually only that you're annoying."Ash said. Harley glared at me. "And that you're practically married with Solidad." Now Harley got annoyed.

"I'm not married with Solidad!"he snapped. "Drew, learn manners." I rose an eyebrow.

"Look, if you can't help me, then I see no reason to stay."Ash said annoyed. I grinned. Finally, Harley would do something besides embarrassing me, or himself. He walked away, gesturing we should follow him. Ash almost tripped over someone's shoe, while walking through the crowd.

"Here."Harley said as he gave Ash a drink.

"Alcohol?"Ash asked. I nodded.

"This is the only place where they don't ask for your ID."I said proud. I knew it was illegal, but they never got caught. "You don't want it?"

"No, no, it's okay."Ash said quickly, looking at the drink. I could see he never drunk before. "How much does it cost?" Harley smiled at how fast Ash wanted to pay.

"Don't worry 'bout that, Ash."I said, grinning. "I'll pay."

"I didn't know you were such a great friend, Drewy."Harley teased. I smiled at him, not taking it as an insult.

"Oh, you'd be surprised Harley."I said and I gave him the money. Harley smiled.

"Drink up, Ashy."Harley said. Ash was just staring at the drink, deciding if he would drink it or not. "Otherwise Drewy will drink it. And you don't want to miss your one shot at free alcohol, do you?" Ash looked at me, as if I needed to confirm that it was all okay. So I nodded. Then Ash tilted the glass, so that it would touch his lips, and drunk half of the glass in less than a minute.

"You sure that was your first time drinking, Ash?"I asked, grinning. Ash smiled.

"This stuff, is awful."he said. I patted him.

"Dude,"I said intrigued. "That's the whole idea."

( Ash's POV )

I slowly opened my eyes, stretching out. Until I realized I punched someone with stretching out. I felt bad. As in sick. I was still seeing vague, even though I had opened my eyes for a few seconds already. When I blinked a few times, I could see clearer. Next to me lay someone I didn't even know. And he didn't wake up, even with the punch I gave him. Drew lay on the ground, cuddling a fallen chair.