Chapter 1

Hey, um... this is kinda my first story and I'm not really sure why I'm even making one. I mean I'm a little bored so I thought that I maybe could write something. I love pokémon so yeah... there's that and I sadly do not own pokémon. Otherwise all my shippings would come true😈.

Yeah... I think I should just start my story. And sorry if it's really bad I'm no good writer and not English from origin, so sorry if there are some mistakes.

(Misty's POV)

I packed my bags, looking up to Daisy who just walked in my room. She looked at my bags.

"You don't have to go, you know."she said. I couldn't bring out a word, so I didn't and just nodded. "Misty... what happened... it's not your fault."

"Yes, yes it is."I said. My eyes stung and I felt tears coming up. "I let you, Lilly and Violet down." I couldn't help myself and I tasted my salty tears in my mouth. "I'm sorry."I said crying. I took my bag and walked, still crying, out of my room. Which wasn't my room, or my home, anymore.

Lilly and Violet came up to me. They hugged me and tried to talk me out of leaving.

"I'm sorry."I said, again. "But this is my only option." I walked to the door and gave my sisters a last smile and wave. And that's what I was gonna do. I was leaving to another region and would meet new people and I would smile and wave. So no one would ever find out the truth, about me and what the real reason was I moved to a new region.

( time skip )

I took a deep breath. It took me days to get here. The school was big and luckily had dorm rooms. If not I would've been homeless.

"Misty!!!" Someone ran up to me and I turned around just to see a familiar face.

"Hello Sky."(I have only seen the first five seasons, so I just made this person up. I just really hope there isn't anyone called Sky in the later seasons)I met Sky just about a year ago, traveling with some guy I forgot the name of. Asking for a gym battle which I accepted of course. However I won, we became friends.

"What are you doing here?!'Sky shouted. I could only laugh at her huge smile on her face.

"Haha. Well I could ask the same about you!"

"Yeah, my aunt was mocking about how I threw my life away, traveling with Fred.(I know stupid name, but I'm out of ideas) So she send me to Almia High to" - she  made a funny face while continuing - "build up my strength." I laughed, not knowing what else I should do.

"I was tired of the same everyday. Sometimes someone comes by and asks for a battle, but mostly it's just breakfast, watching tv, lunch, swimming, dinner and sleeping. It was getting on my nerves, so..." I had worked on that excuse for at least two hours and was proud of what I came up with.

"Then why didn't you go to Cerulean High?" And there it was. The fault in my plan that wasn't so good after all.

"I... I..." I didn't know what to do! I could tell her what had happened, but I had a feeling she wouldn't be quite that happy about it. "I wanted a new surrounding!"I lied. You could easily tell it was a lie, my voice went from normal to extremely high and I tried not to make eye contact.

"Right..."Sky said, clearly not impressed. "Anyways, I need to get going bye!" I smiled and waved, like I promised. I smiled and waved."

( time skip )

The principals office was kind of small. A table took almost all the space in the room and the many plants made it even harder to find a place I could actually stand. And then I saw the spinarak.

I couldn't help it and screamed as the spinarak walked onto my arm. I didn't even notice someone getting inside the room until I heard a voice. "Could you stop screaming already!"

I opened my eyes, but only saw the spinarak now crawling from my arm to my face and screamed even louder. Than I stopped feeling the itching creature. I dared to open my eyes again. A guy with raven black hair was holding the spinarak and put it back onto one of the many plants. I could only stare disgusted by the sight of the boy touching that spinarak.

"Thank you."I murmured.

"Were you afraid of that little spinarak?"the boy said. I turned red.

"Of course not!"I yelled. The guy smirked.

"If not than why did you scream, huh?" No, I wasn't gonna let a creepy bug guy win!

"I saw a gyarados."she said. Instead of the afraid face I was expecting, the boy's eyes sparkled and he came so close our noses almost touched.

"Where?"he asked. I was a little surprised by this answer, most people where afraid of a gyarados. I became a little uncomfortable with the boy being so close to me so I pushed him away.

"In the lake."I said annoyed. "It seemed pretty mad."

"Alright, I'm gonna catch it!"the guy said and he ran out of the principal's office.

"Ugh." I sat on the chair before the table. "Creep."

________________________________________________________________________________

Well... what did you think? Vote, comment I don't care what you do just help met get better. Again, I'm not English please say my mistakes so I can improve my 'writing skills'. Which I probably don't have, but anyways. Thanks for reading. If you don't like it or want to change any of my ships don't be afraid to say it. If you give a good argument I might change my mind about a ship😉.

Thank you!

                     -LapisLazulli2-

Oh and my name. I know it's a reference for Steven Universe, but I just needed a name to read a fanfic so... that's why it's such a silly name. Anyways bye!