Chapter 30

( Leaf's POV )

I opened my eyes. The room I was in had only a bed. The floor was grey and there was only white light. I had the feeling I was in prison. But what did I do to get here? What was my crime? I had done enough illegal things to get me into prison. I realized I was guilty. The only thing I still wondered was why there was no one here. No one except for me. Was I dead? Was this hell? The new definition of hell was a simple room with only a bed.

I stood up. My head hurt, so I sat down again. I wanted to scream, but there didn't come any sound out of my mouth. It was like I was locked up in a mute movie. I would swear I had seen this place before, been here before, but I had never felt this locked up and alone. But then, as if nothing happened, every sound came back. The door opened with a creaking sound. Our history teacher came inside, still wearing his ridiculous suit. But his smile had faded away.

"Are you okay Leaf?"he asked. I nodded. Was I okay? I guess I was fine. Lie. My head hurt and I had no idea where I was. The history teacher came closer to me. "Leaf, you're bleeding."he said. I  put my hand on the back of my head and felt a liquid spreading itself over it. I looked at my hand, painted red with my own blood. The history teacher sat next to me and put a bandage around my head. I looked at his face. No emotion. Nothing.

"I can't tell you that."  (Just to make sure you get it, the cursive letters are in Leaf's mind, like a flashback)

I pushed him away and made the first sound since I got here. "Don't touch me!" The guy looked at me, curiously. I stood against the wall, making sure he wasn't going to hurt me. "Who are you?!"I yelled.

"I want to know." My own voice echoed through my mind. I saw him. The guy, my history teacher, whoever he was. I remembered the grey floor reflecting the bright white light. I remembered how his voice sounded. "I demand..."

"I can't tell you that." The guy took a step towards me. I searched for something, anything, to hit him with. But the only thing I could find was a pillow. 

"What's wrong Leaf?"the man said. I wished I could do something, but there was nothing I could do...

"I can't run away or tell anyone! What is it that I can't know?" I remembered every last word I said. Nothing was left out. It was like the whack on my head had given me back my memory.

"I can't tell you that."

"Do you know any other words?!"

"Keep it down."

My heart beated faster than ever before. This was the guy that kidnapped me, this was the person that made Gary get shot because I knew his face. This was the guy that had drugged me. And the worst part was that I fell for his role play as my history teacher. Nice, but incredibly boring. I had believed it, I had believed it all.

"Leaf I should fix your head."the guy said, getting me back into reality. But I refused to let him come closer to me.

"Stay away!"I shouted. He must've figured it out by now. I had my memory back, and I wasn't feeling like losing it again. I ran to the other side of the room. The guy slowly came after me.

"You can run, but you can't hide."the guy said. "Let me help you Leaf."

"No!"

( flashback )

"Do you want to get back to your friends?" The man looked at me, the lies were written in his eyes. I looked at the ground. Of course I wanted to, but what was the catch?

"Yes, I do."I said softly. This man wasn't that bad, even if he was a kidnapper. I looked at him, showing all kinds of emotions. My friends... I had heard the cry of a Charizard last night. And I bet the Charizard was Red's. I knew May and Dawn were searching, maybe Misty too. And I didn't know why I thought about it, but I wondered if Gary was looking for me.