Chapter 2

(Misty's POV)

After a little talk with the principal she decided I should see the school, starting with the canteen. There someone would give me a tour of this place. It was my home now so I better start looking around!

The canteen was crowded, apparently the first two classes were already done. I looked around searching for the right place to sit. Until I felt a finger tapping on my back. I turned around and looked into bug boy from before.

"There was no Gyarados."he said. I took it he didn't like my excuse so very much.

I laughed nervously. "Really." The boy gave me a death stare and I gulped. "It must've already had a trainer." Luckily the boy didn't seem to be very smart and took my bad excuse. Then another guy walked to bug boy.

"Hey Ash, where you planning on introducing me to your girlfriend?"the boy said. I felt a blush spreading over my cheeks.

"Oh no! No, no, no, no!"Ash replied. "She's so not the girl I was talking about, Drew!"

Drew chuckled, probably because my face now came closer to red than my hair. "What are you laughing at!"I yelled. Unfortunately that made Drew only laugh harder. "Ugh!"

I took some food and sat on a nearby table on my own. I honestly wasn't really hungry so I shove the food aside and decided to start waiting for the person that was supposed to show me around.

I soon caught myself staring at the raven haired boy; Ash. He sat on a table with a group friends eating an enormous amount of food. There was next to him Drew and another guy with brown spikey hair. Then there was the silent guy with his arms crossed and purple hair almost touching his shoulders. He seemed to be the only one not having fun. I could relate to that.

"Hello." A beautiful girl with blue hair and a cute dress walked to me. "Are you the new student I'm supposed to show around?"

"Depends,"I said. "Are you Dawn?" The girl nodded. Her smile was bright and sweet. I kind of wished I could be as beautiful as she was, but well... I had brains. Not that she hadn't. I didn't even know her!

( time skip )

"So, you do have a time table, right?" I nodded. 

"The principal gave it to me when I was in her office."I said. "But Dawn? Do you know which dorm room I have? Or where I can find out?"

Dawn chuckled. "Easy we share one."she said smiling. "Together with two friends of mine. May and Leaf. I'm sure you're gonna like them!"

I smiled. "Thanks Dawn."I said grateful.

"No problem! Now get to class before teachers are gonna be mad for you being late." She winked and gave me a thumbs up. Then she ran away. I took a breath and looked at my time table. Luckily I had pokémon training. Finally! Starmie and I could use some training.

( time skip )

I stood before the door ready to knock, although I was kind of afraid.

"You gonna knock?"said the guy with the spikey brown hair from canteen. "Otherwise I will."

"Ehm..." I couldn't really say anything. Great! Just great! Someone knew my fear of bugs and the next was gonna think I was afraid to knock! I showed no sign of my embarrassment and knocked.

"Come in."the teacher said I came in a little shy, which isn't like me at all. "Oh, you must be the new student. Stand here and introduce yourself."

Introducing. Always the most awkward moment from moving to a new town. I looked at the class. Part of them didn't even look up and I was almost going to say 'I'm sorry, this is a mistake' and run away, but than I saw Ash sitting in the back of the class smirking at me. No! No, I was not gonna let that... that... that brainless idiot win!

"Hi, I'm Misty Waterflower. I was the gym leader of the Cerulean Gym, but I moved here to see new things. Be open to new surroundings. I've got three sisters and live without parents. Well what's more to say, I... I love Water Pokémon. But well what would you expect from someone that grew up in Cerulean City." People laughed at my final words. But clapped and even the ones that didn't seem interested at all now had my attention. I gave a slight nod and the teacher said I could sit next to a girl named Leaf. I remembered Dawn talking about her. So I gave her a wave.

This went surprisingly good. I smiled. Maybe moving here was for the better good. Though I shouldn't forget that this was my fault. I never should've been here in the first place. I closed my eyes for a few seconds. And when I opened them I was ready for whatever was gonna come. I'm Misty Waterflower and I shouldn't be afraid, people should be afraid of me.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know! Bad chapter, sorry! Though I at least knew some names. I will try to make the next one better, but I want to tell it from Leaf's perspective and... I don't know Leaf. I just heard about her in a fanfic where I got the entire idea of this story from, so yeah... Please tell me what Leaf's character is like!😬 And please vote or just comment.

Bye love you😘

                              -LapisLazulli2-