Chapter 10

( May's POV )

Misty was lying on a bed with Nurse Joy and a doctor I didn't know. It must've been Serena screaming at her that made the girl collapse. Nobody could explain else. It was a mess! Everything always turned into a mess. I could only wait and hope my friend was alright. Soon Nurse Joy came out of the room and walked up to me.

"She's just a little stressed. I guess the screaming was too much for her."Nurse Joy said with a hint of a smile. "But there's nothing serious. Everything seems to work out fine and she'll awake soon."

I smiled happily. Gary who stood beside me just grinned. Serena hadn't heard Nurse Joy at all and was still crying. She was a nice person, I'm sure she never meant for this to happen. But it did.

It wasn't much longer that Misty came out of the room. I immediately hugged her.

"Hey, I just fainted. Not the worst thing that happened to me."Misty said smiling. "Everything is fine!"

"I was just really worried. It came out of nowhere."

Serena's sobbing stopped and she could only look at Misty. "I'm so sorry."she said.

Misty only smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not angry. It wasn't your fault anyway!" That clearly took Serena with surprise.

"It... it's not?"she said. Misty shook her head with a bright smile. "Still I said things I shouldn't have said. Or know."

"Who were you talking about anyway?"Misty asked. She stopped smiling and looked a little serious. Serena didn't seem to have the courage to actually say something and kept quiet. I looked at Gary who clearly waited for Serena to start talking. I wasn't sure what to do. I could help her, but I wasn't that forgivable as Misty. Misty waited for an answer that was probably never going to come.

"Misty!" Dawn, Leaf and Ash came running towards Misty. Ash gave a slight smile to Serena, but the rest ignored the girl.

"Are you okay?"Dawn asked.

"What happened?!"Leaf asked way too loud.

"Woah! One question at a time!"Misty yelled and I saw her taking a look at Serena, who still seemed to stay quiet. "I'm fine. I just hadn't slept tonight or yesterday for that matter. I guess it was more of a big deal than I thought it was." We heard a sigh of relief coming from Serena.

"So it really wasn't my fault?"

"Why would it be your fault?"Ash asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"I yelled at her in theatre class."Serena said and she looked at the ground.

"Why?"Ash asked. I looked at her this was something I liked to know too. Serena again stopped talking and turned red. "Why?" This time Ash's voice sounded a little dangerous. Serena wanted to run away, but Ash took her arm. "Why?!" His voice echoed through the hall. Serena's eyes were once again filled with tears and she tried to free her arm. But the girl wasn't able to get out of Ash's grip.

"Ash enough."Misty said, but Ash didn't listen. "She didn't have anything to do in this! Now let go!" Nobody else seemed to take Serena's side. Nobody else seemed to have sympathy for the honey blonde girl that was now crying. Only that one question. She only needed to give an answer to that one question.

But she didn't. Instead Misty came towards Ash and pushed him away of Serena. "What is wrong with you?!"she screamed. Serena wasn't able to run away and just sat on the floor still crying. Misty came down to encourage her. "Don't worry. It's not your fault. And if you don't want to say anything, you don't have to."

Serena finally stood up and ran away. I felt bad for the girl, but didn't really know if that pity was right. Misty seemed to be mad at Ash.

"Why are you so dense!"she yelled. "Can't you see how much it hurts her to see you mad at her!"