Chapter 19

Woah! I just looked at how many people have read this and I was like: "WTH?! How?!" I wanted to say thanks! And especially to the people that have supported me. But that's enough of me talking. I usually stay silent until the end of the chapter. Still, thank you.

( Misty's POV )

I sat on the table with breakfast. May was sitting on the other side with Dawn, eating a humongous amount of food. Humongous. I sat next to Leaf. Dawn ate like a royal and Leaf didn't pay any attention to her food at all. It made me chuckle a bit. I noticed a few people whispering, while looking at us. And with us I meant May. Dawn poked May in her ribs.

"Ouch!"May squealed. "Hey! What was that for?!" Dawn gave a slight nod to the whispering girls. May frowned. "Who are they? And why are they looking at me like that?"

"I don't know."Dawn said. "I had a feeling you might know. Since they're staring at you."

May's eyes seemed to widen. "Oh Arceus."she said and with that she left her food. It had to be really important if she left her food. What was going on?

"What's with her?"Dawn asked. I shrugged.

"Why don't you ask her?"Leaf said sharply. Were Dawn and Leaf still fighting?

"Okay, you two really need to talk."I said. "I'll go after May in the meantime." Dawn and Leaf didn't look quite ready to talk yet, but I left them no choice. I ran off. When I was almost out of the canteen someone blocked the entrance.

"What's the rush?"the girl in front of me said.

"I need to find May quickly." Another girl with short reddish hair frowned.

"You sure you want that?"she asked. "I mean, I thought you liked Ash. Aren't you mad at May?"

"How could I like such an idiot?"I said annoyed. I really needed to get to May. "And why would I be mad at May?" The two girls looked at each other.

"They kissed."the first one said.

"May and Ash?"I asked a little unsure. Both girls nodded. "Kissed?"

"I felt terrible for you."the girl with the short hair said with fake worry. "It's all over the internet."

"Aren't you not allowed to have a phone or laptop?"

The girl looked a little sheepishly at me. "I'm not?" Then someone walked towards me. Ash. I quickly ran passed the girls. I looked back and they winked at me. They tried to hold back Ash, but he soon found his way passed the girls. I ran as fast as I could. Where to go? Swimming pool was the obvious option. My room was simple, but I didn't have the keys to lock it.

"Hiding from someone?"

"Who said that?"I asked angrily.

"Just me." A boy with brown hair and a black with white suit stood behind me. "I know a place you will not be found, promise."

"You better be right!"I said and I ran after him. I got into a large room. The only life there, were from pokémon. Well, besides me and the guy that helped me. If Ash found me here I would be very surprised. "Thanks."

"No problem. The name's Rudy, by the way."

"Misty." I shook his hand and then went to look around again. "What is this place?"

"It's the dancing class. Actually we have a new room for the dancing classes, so I'm the only one to use this room. Pretty cool, right?" I nodded. This Rudy guy was kinda nice, even when he had a sort of ego. "I'm the best dancer at Almia high. All because of this little room and my skills."