Chapter 7

( ????? POV )

I had hit her. Man I was so bad shooting with this! I saw how she fell hard on the ground and Red screaming her name. I chuckled. I did it! I saw someone walking towards Red and the, now unconscious girl. He hit Red hard and took the girl with him. I walked towards the man. I had never heard his name before, neither did I know where he needed the girl for. But he paid me well and that was all I needed to know.

"What do we do with the boy?"I asked as if I was in the army.

"Let him lay there."

"But when he wakes up he will tell what has happened."I said a little afraid.

"That's not my problem."he said and he walked away carrying the girl on his shoulder.

"I want my money."I then said. I knew it was risky, he said he would pay me after I finished the job. And this was only the start.

"I already told you. When the job is done, you'll get your money. As well as revenge."

"What do you need her for?"I said gesturing to the girl.

"She has something... useful."the man said as he walked away. I followed him as quiet as always.

( Gary's POV )

I was making my homework with a concentration I had never had before. When I was finally done I tried to find something so I wouldn't think. But it was too late I let my thoughts come out. I heard Leaf scream at me, again and again. I saw how she was in that cafe with Red, smiling. Her sweet smile she never gave me, but she did gave Red.

The door opened and I saw Ash coming in.

"You okay?"he asked, I nodded.

"Where are the others?"I asked while trying to sound okay. I failed.

"Paul is... somewhere, and Drew is training with his Roselia."Ash said with worry in his eyes. "You sure you're okay, you sound like..."

"I'm fine!"I yelled at Ash. Immediately after that I regretted it. "I'm sorry, I... You're right I'm not fine. But I don't wanna talk about it."

"That's okay." Ash's Pikachu came on my shoulder staring at me with its adorable eyes.

"Pikachu."it said soft with worry.

"Don't worry Pikachu. It's nothing I can't handle."I said to it. Though I knew that if there was one thing I couldn't handle it was my feelings towards Leaf. I didn't know how to end them, I didn't even know why they were there. I couldn't control myself as I was around her and when she's in the room I completely forget that there is anyone else. Only her.

I shove the thoughts away and gave Ash a smile, though it wasn't very convincing. Pikachu gave me a worried face which was adorable. I sighed.

"I'm done with homework I'm gonna take a walk."I said as I stood up. Ash just nodded. I walked outside the room on the cold hallways. It was almost dinner time and some people already walked to the canteen. I saw May, Misty and Dawn, but Leaf wasn't there. I wanted to ask where she was, but decided not to.

"Gary! Hey!"Dawn said as she ran towards me. The other two now noticed me, Misty looking very angry. "Do you know where Leaf is?"

"No, why?"I asked and put my hand in my pockets.

"She hasn't come back yet. Gary she's never late."

"Maybe she's with her boyfriend, Red."I said. I was a little shocked of my own jealous voice. Why was I jealous? I couldn't be jealous of such a...

"No games Gary."Misty said. "Where is she?"

"I don't know, okay!"I now yelled with so much anger in me. "The last time I saw her she was in a cafe with Red! That's all I know!"

Then another girl came in. Her hair in a short ponytail and carrying... Red. He had a blue eye and his nose was bleeding. Now I was getting worried. His good eye looked at Dawn as she stood beside him asking what had happened.

"He took Leaf."he said. "I couldn't do anything he was stronger than me."

"Who is he?"Misty said and I listened very carefully.

"I don't know. I've never seen him before in my entire life."

"Why didn't you call your pokémon?"I asked.

"I tried. But I left them with Nurse Joy."Red said and he actually looked afraid. I would feel bad for him if Leaf wasn't in a possible danger. "He took her away after she was shot. With some serum, nothing that could really harm her."

"Where did you find him?"Misty asked to the girl.

"On a view of the city. I come up there quite a lot and he just laid there."

"Who are you?"I asked a little angry.

"My name's Sky."she said annoyed. "Leaf wasn't there and none of us know where she is."

"Oh my Arceus."May said. I saw Ash walking to us.

"What happened? Where's Leaf?"he asked and we didn't even have to answer that question. Ash called out his Noctowl to search for Leaf. And I asked all my pokémon to search for her. But with no success. Whoever had taken her, he was one hell of a kidnapper! I couldn't eat a thing and Umbreon and I walked through the streets at midnight looking for her.

But finding Leaf was going to be harder than anything I've ever done before.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter😁. I try to make the next one a little longer.

Vote

Comment

Thank you!

                      -LapisLazulli2-